Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Remove spy from sorties please

Fallosssss

14 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

No.

All those can be done except rescue .

The problem is the puzzle time limit is set to young human age ability or reaction speed.

A solution is either add a few more seconds or add more seconds to the intruder mod.

Tl ,dr either remove rescue spy from sorties or add more seconds so an old person can do the mission 

I can understand if you're old. But I doubt DE would do anything about it.

Perhaps bring a buddy along for spy/rescue or pray hard for Primed Intruder.

19 hours ago, (PS4)aiptekfanboy said:

No.

All those can be done except rescue .

The problem is the puzzle time limit is set to young human age ability or reaction speed.

A solution is either add a few more seconds or add more seconds to the intruder mod.

Tl ,dr either remove rescue spy from sorties or add more seconds so an old person can do the mission 

Grineer puzzles literally have no time limit the only difference in Sorties is that you trigger the alarm on three multi toggled (failed) segments. 

Corpus puzzles are ezpz and I'm not exactly a spring chicken, just connect all the lines in the outside hexagons and then spin the center hex to win. Tho they can feel a bit more sensitive because they give you the "detected" countdown/you're in trouble beeping shortly after you start them. Which is more of a perception than an actual you're in trouble. 

Even if you get caught the game gives you a bit better than 2/3 of a full minute to try again and you can pause that for ~7-10(ish) seconds with the Liset air support. Just keep in mind that it has ~5 seconds of warm up before it will actually pause that timer. 

45 minutes ago, Oreades said:

If you'll excuse me I have to go to my sadness corner now and weep silently. 

-AiLuoLi- you monster, you've reduced the happiest of all the foxes to tears, are you happy now?

Back to the thread, I love sortie spy missions, I always solo them as if I stuff them up then it's just a mild disappointment in myself, which I'm able to deal with, If I stuff up in a group, I have 3 others imaginarily scowling at me down through my broadband cable, terrible business.

I used to always switch to solo for Spy sorties. Nowadays I only put Lua Rescue on solo/premade, because that's the one that I have zero confidence in pugs on.

Liset air support charges buy you like 10-15s, most pugs can manage to finish it in that extra time. If you say "Dibs on B" typically you'll get it. And if you get fission mailed, just switch to private and actually talk with the pubbies. Offer to do the whole thing, or to even teach them how to Operate (since that's a universal kit). You can do every vault fairly easily with the the post-Quills Operator, and borderline trivially once you get some focus and weave in Limbo or Infiltrate Ivara to let you bypass sensor fields/lasers.

I mean, I regularly do sorties while hammered, and I can't actually tell you when I last spy one I had fail. And no that's not just because lol alcohol memory loss. It's literally I just haven't seen a spy mission fail in ages. That's including one alliance premade I was "tasked" with carrying rather recently (while utterly wasted), where I was half way back to A after clearing B/C when the newbies tripped alarms and I had to air support charge to save them. They still managed to finish it before the timer finished.

8 hours ago, Oreades said:

If you'll excuse me I have to go to my sadness corner now and weep silently. 

Shhhh no tears, only Limbo Banish.

Only have to get worried when you see an Exalt, Saryn, Ember, or Ash. And not too much on Saryn since she can press 2 and be k.

Edited by Eirshy

Am 8.9.2018 um 12:38 schrieb Fallosssss:

Spy is the pane. Most people hate it. It aslo toxic as S#&$. People who like spy may play it as separate mission.

Just remove this ass pane from sorties please this is most annoying thing in the game.

Good idea. Make spy solo missions only.

Great way to make a lot of people learn hacking.

Mission themselves are fine... It's the players who do not/want to ask for help.

I suck at 'the Tower', guess, what? I tell my team that. So far there has been a pro who runs it in under a minute. 

Maybe it's the nature of the game. There is very little required co-op. if you are ope with bleeding-edge riven you can easily carry the rest. 

9 hours ago, Pinegulf said:

Mission themselves are fine... It's the players who do not/want to ask for help.

I suck at 'the Tower', guess, what? I tell my team that. So far there has been a pro who runs it in under a minute. 

Maybe it's the nature of the game. There is very little required co-op. if you are ope with bleeding-edge riven you can easily carry the rest. 

Don't even need a "bleeding-edge riven", just a really good build on a weapon with potential, or a good dps 'frame.

Unlike these Ivara plebs, I run it on Loki Prime cause I can actually move quickly through the mission - especially with Hushed Invisibility shenanigans.

IMO DE should have a SOLO ONLY sortie qualifier where everyone has got to complete ALL of the spy rooms for a given tileset solo, and also do a 5 minute survival and a 5 wave defense to show they have the bare minimum skill needed to sortie.  This way, everyone who sorties knows that everyone else can hack it, and we see less of these QQ threads.

I love the Spy Missions and in general I wished there would be more tilesets of them (if you know them inside out, they are mostly to easy, and I want new challenges).

In Sorties they are still quite easy (far easier than, say a Lephantis Asssasination with sidearms only) the biggest problem on Sortie Spy missions is honestly the other players, they can make the whole thing frustrating 🙂 , but hey you can go Solo.

On 2018-09-13 at 11:28 AM, Almagnus1 said:

Unlike these Ivara plebs, I run it on Loki Prime cause I can actually move quickly through the mission

lol I didn't even notice you back there.... You don't yet have Mind Step Void Dash on Zenurik?

Edited by Eirshy

On 2018-09-21 at 7:42 AM, -Kobolt- said:

learn how to do spy missions properly and once you do, go solo mode and do it.

SEE, NOT THAT HARD!!!

Dude I have no problems to be good in something except those things I dont care.

I love warframe first of all for that what it is - space ninja shooter / slasher. This game about tons of enemy and your supremacy against them. I dont play stealth games cuz I hate stupidity of this genre. Why should I play stealth missions chosing shooter?

I glad that I can, thx for that posibility, but dont tell me that im should, cuz this is have no sense.

On 2018-09-11 at 2:57 PM, -AiLuoLi- said:

So...lets remove survival,defense,excavation, mobile defense, free roams, interception, assassination,hijack,sabotage,rescue,exterminate because I hate them. If you like those mission then go play regular missions. Just make sortie 1 click and bam you get a reward.

Oh yea?

I have a better idea. Do you like PVP? You know, doesnt matter who like PVP, lets just add it in sorties. Doesnt matter that Warframe is PVE game, it has PVP element and if you want do sorties, you should play PVP.

What is wrong? You dont want play PVP? Ok than lets remove survivan, defence, excavations...

And how you like mining? You know, doesnt matter...

8 hours ago, Fallosssss said:

Dude I have no problems to be good in something except those things I dont care.

I love warframe first of all for that what it is - space ninja shooter / slasher. This game about tons of enemy and your supremacy against them. I dont play stealth games cuz I hate stupidity of this genre. Why should I play stealth missions chosing shooter?

I glad that I can, thx for that posibility, but dont tell me that im should, cuz this is have no sense.

Sometimes ninjas gotta be stealthy.

Why do you suck at being a stealthy ninja?

12 hours ago, Fallosssss said:

Oh yea?

I have a better idea. Do you like PVP? You know, doesnt matter who like PVP, lets just add it in sorties. Doesnt matter that Warframe is PVE game, it has PVP element and if you want do sorties, you should play PVP.

What is wrong? You dont want play PVP? Ok than lets remove survivan, defence, excavations...

And how you like mining? You know, doesnt matter...

Except there's a legitimate reason for not adding them to sortie instead of "I hate X and I can't complete it because I don't wanna git gud so remove it."

There's tons of frames with abilities to trivialize spy. Hell, you could even use speed volt, trigger alarm as you walk in, and still succeed.

I'm just wondering how bad you are at spy to be this salty.

Don't like spy? Don't play it. Couldn't be more simple as that. Nobody is pointing gun at you demanding you to complete sortie every day.

Edited by -AiLuoLi-

19 hours ago, -AiLuoLi- said:

Except there's a legitimate reason for not adding them to sortie instead of "I hate X and I can't complete it because I don't wanna git gud so remove it."

There's tons of frames with abilities to trivialize spy. Hell, you could even use speed volt, trigger alarm as you walk in, and still succeed.

I'm just wondering how bad you are at spy to be this salty.

Don't like spy? Don't play it. Couldn't be more simple as that. Nobody is pointing gun at you demanding you to complete sortie every day.

Dont like my comments? Dont read it.

If you like spy, than go play spy on any tileset you love. Why do you want to see spy expecially in sorties? What is your problem?

Meybe you need help?