Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dargyns dont spawn frequent enough

Raveeh

If you get a riven challenge for killing dargyn pilots well your gonna have a fun 20min to 2 hours if you have bad luck... they sometimes wont spawn at all in spy drone incursions and your left there waiting for a long time for nothing. THIS combined with the fact that sometimes you kill the pilot before it hits the ground and it doesnt cound in for the riven challenge at all. (this has happened 3 times in a row for me) its a really bad game mechanic and should not be implemented for players as a boring waiting game thats not challenging its just flatout bullS#&$. This cannot be how DE decided it to be. not a single person in their dev team has ever done this riven challenge. otherwise it would have been changed. Boring unengaging offputting and annoying, fix it thank you

I've had one of those damnned rivens, the *real* problem with them is they, much like when Warcraft does it, reduce the spawnrate of the critter in question.

The spawnrate of wild Dargyn is decent, I normally trip over about 7 or 12 on any given Plains run, untill I have that riven quest.
Then I'll be lucky to see two.