Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So will duel wielding one handed melee and one handed secondary come with melee 3.0?

(XBOX)YoungGunn82

On ‎2018‎-‎09‎-‎09 at 10:10 AM, peterc3 said:

Then DE should just stop making Warframe and move to something else. They have to care about power creep. It being primarily PvE doesn't change that fact. Having access to every combined element at once with near infinite range isn't going to happen. You don't care but DE has to care.

Zakti with a bunch of elements + Glaive P with different elements 1 specifically gas. Open finisher with Zakti (apply cold proc if desired) Glaive power throw. If Gas procs everything around finisher open enemy recieves finisher multiplied gas damage. 

One shot central. Mirage mirrors cause instant Zakti explosions.

Give Nidus specter only a Zakti, less fiddiling for you.

Play Rhino, power str build with the Nidus link. Deal 500k without finisher damage 40k slash proc.

Kavats to buff occasionally. 

Ivara can play survival missions endlessly with prowl, pickpocket, sleep arrow & covert lethality. Best power creep. how do you even nerf that fairly tho?

On 2018-09-10 at 1:10 AM, peterc3 said:

Then DE should just stop making Warframe and move to something else. They have to care about power creep. It being primarily PvE doesn't change that fact. Having access to every combined element at once with near infinite range isn't going to happen. You don't care but DE has to care.

mmhmm i think DE stopped caring much about power creep a hell time ago my friend. You just have to look at the rivens and acolyte mods for that. Hell my non rivened nikana prime can take me to lvl 200 and that's twice the intended endgame lvl stated by DE.