Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ranking Up

(XBOX)ResistantInk85

I Went to A Relay To Mastery Rank Up To 9 And I Took The Practice I Beat It So I Went To Qualify And Clicked On It For About A Second It Said Network Not Responding And It Didnt Take Me In So I Clicked On It Again And It Said I Had To Wait Like 24 Hours And 30 Seconds And I Wasnt Even Given A Chance I Dont Know If It Was Something Like What I Was Using But I Had A Nova With A Visage Skin And A Custom Zaw Please Help!

• 4 weeks later...

A very similar instance of this just happened to me.

Was going from rank 7 to 8 and decided to take a quick practice run first. Easy day. Went through the actual test with no problem and get an "Failed to connect to server. You will be logged out" message. Not the best timing on this, but I finished, so as long as the level 8 information shows up I figured I'd be okay. It didn't. Level 7 Disciple. 

After shutting down the game and turning it back on due to being removed from the server, I am still a full rank 7 but must wait a day to retry the test I just passed.

Video capture available if needed.

Yeah that's really annoying. Network connectivity issues are the biggest problem for this game and there isn't much they can do about it because some people may exploit it to bypass the timer. At least you still get another shot at it later