Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

High Risk Index Host Migrations losing all credits

(PSN)Point-BlanK-ESP

Wednesday and Thursday I lost a bunch of Kuva (18-20k) due to Host Migrations In the middle of hour long runs, ill get kicked, no option to join back and when i do get an option to join back. When i rejoin every resource i already earned disapears.. now I'm having issues with High Risk if I stay any longer than 1 round I get kicked/host migration just like the Kuva Survival issues I'm having i lose everything I earn. This is the only game I've been having connection issues with, I literally can't do any fissure missions, can't do my sorties, can't do High Risk, can't do any Kuva runs without getting kicked and losing everything I already earned. idk what else I can do besides trade at the moment, wait for another update but unfortunately I can't play war frame anymore without losing my mind. I hope this is taken seriously otherwise I won't be able to ever play war frame again.. :( i'm MR 21, not a vet but I'm getting there. I've never had so many issues with the game lately it's heart breaking really I loved this game before all this started happening <\3 please help