Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why is Primed Cosmetics (especially the syandana) not sold separately?

AllFiery

The fact that I have to buy the whole prime pack annoys me just to get the cosmetics.

Is there an announcement or explanation from DE telling us why they aren’t selling the Cosmetics or Syandana separately with a different pack? Like, not a bundle... Because I already have the Primed Weapons and Warframes, why not sell the unacquirable cosmetics in a form of cheaper solo packs?

Or cosmetic-only bundles that has the same or slightly higher price than Tennogens, I mean they only come out sometimes.

5 hours ago, Trapzz07 said:

The fact that I have to buy the whole prime pack annoys me just to get the cosmetics.

in that case, your best bet is to wait until the current Prime Access pack is Vaulted, and then unvaulted, as DE now sell the Accessories separately for Unvaulting Packs. assuming you're referring to still current Limbo Prime, it'll take probably........ 10 years to reach the Unvaulting phase? (taking into account all the other Primes before Limbo Prime being Vaulted and Unvaulted respectfully)

so don't worry, in 2028 you'll finally be able to buy those cosmetics! :crylaugh: 

5 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

in that case, your best bet is to wait until the current Prime Access pack is Vaulted, and then unvaulted, as DE now sell the Accessories separately for Unvaulting Packs. assuming you're referring to still current Limbo Prime, it'll take probably........ 10 years to reach the Unvaulting phase? (taking into account all the other Primes before Limbo Prime being Vaulted and Unvaulted respectfully)

so don't worry, in 2028 you'll finally be able to buy those cosmetics! :crylaugh: 

What are you talking about, there's an accessories pack on sale right now with the Prime Access.