Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo as an alternative to the orbiter

ixidron92

Dojos are usually deserted, sometimes you find one guy trading, sometimes you find one guy replicating some blueprints, but otherwise they are freaking empty, there is simply nothing to do there other than trading (there's dueling but PvP is very very rare anyway).

So, what about having the option to equip the dojo with all the stuff from orbiters? Navigation, forge, arsenal, etc. 

A new room to build. Call the command center or whatever and allow people to choose their default spawning zone, either their orbiter or the Dojo. That way dojos can become populated and interesting.

You can even add the simulacrum and the MR tests too. That way we can have stuff much more centralized.

The server would have to be able to deal with all that extra demand from loading every player's complete profile to build their own BPs, see their own weapons, etc.

If they were to centralize all of that anywhere, it would be the Relays, not the Dojos.

My clan has a pretty active dojo, but it would help if we got the support to even send orders to ordis via a terminal about the armory.  Being able to change operator stuff should be load out bound anyway.  Relics?  Easy, make it a deco like the arcade.    Shouldn't be very difficult.  Even if it has extra load from calling up player profile just increase the capacity cost of the decorations.  Wouldn't be a big deal.

This is a great idea, my clan has a very active dojo as we begun designating gardens to be personal quarters once they reach a specific rank. The main problem we have is that we need to return to the orbiter in order to access relics, foundry, incubator and transference. It would be great since a lot of my members prefer to be in the dojo as it feels much more lively and alive. I mean the room design would be endless, imagine young kubrow and kavats walking around the clan, a repaired transference room like those we saw on lua would be amazing.

Clan Dojo is really important place for Tenno. Some of us try to make it really special, unique and nice.

However, as a stranger Tenno who is invited to the dojo of other clan I wish to know something more about members of clan.

Is it possible to add information about clan members there? Some figures maybe, like decoration in orbiter.
Each member could have a statue (found/buy it even) with special customization ability and information about nickname and rank level, hierarchy title or maybe even moving spectra  <3.
It would be so cool.

We could create there some gallery like Hall of fame or somth.

Edited by Sirrush1
supplement

Il y a 5 heures, Sirrush1 a dit :

Is it possible to add information about clan members there? Some figures maybe, like decoration in orbiter.

Each member could have a statue (found/buy it even) with special customization ability and information about nickname and rank level, hierarchy title or maybe even moving spectra  <3.

Great idea! Getting information about the player could be done with the statues like in Cetus, so a part of the implementation would be already done 😉