Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Multiple accounts on one PC

StrategicRabbit

Question

7 answers to this question

11 hours ago, StrategicRabbit said:

So my GF's PC is currently unavailable, if she plays on her account on my PC, is there a chance that one or both of us will get banned? I've heard that there's a chance this could cause problems as we frequently trade items to one another and DE typically says "No" to that sort of thing on the same IP.

There shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't send gift to eachother on the same PC.And even if it will you can always send ticket to [DE] and explain the situation.

7 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

Yeah , that will be imposible ... :facepalm . Why people are so desperate to responde without any knowledge of the topic O.o

Wow, That's an ancient build of the game isn't it? I remember that setup. Props for using multi year old info to prove your point.

Also points for being rude, under normal circumstances the game won't let you open the application again it'll give the message: another copy of the game is already running.

hace 1 hora, Omega-Shadowblade dijo:

Wow, That's an ancient build of the game isn't it? I remember that setup. Props for using multi year old info to prove your point.

Also points for being rude, under normal circumstances the game won't let you open the application again it'll give the message: another copy of the game is already running.

If you want a more recent video just pick another , or one of the dozens tutorials on how to do it  .... under normal circumstances people dont say "you cant" if it is a way to do it .

Edited by Yagamilight123

4 hours ago, Yagamilight123 said:

If you want a more recent video just pick another , or one of the dozens tutorials on how to do it  .... under normal circumstances people dont say "you cant" if it is a way to do it .

Next time just be more informative and helpful. Say something like : “actually there are tutorials to bypass the restrictions” and post a  recent link. There was no need for that condescending tone.