Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Eidolon Timer for Nightbot / Twitch api ???

Dojii_

There used to be a working API here from this Archived post;  But it's no longer functioning.  Anyone a Nightbot/Api genius and able to give us an API command for Nightbot that will work like this?

!eidolon or !eidolontime (shorter command the better I guess)  1 hour 5 minutes Till Night Time (example)  and 5 minutes till Day time etc.... ?  Thanks.

ARCHIVED POST INFO BELOW THANKS

Hey Guys,

I made a Clock to see Day in Night time and the Time in Cetus/Plains of eidolon. It may not be 100% percent accurate please tell me if you get a false time (Only tested on EU).

You can find the clock here.

I also added a feature to get the Time in your Twitch Stream with Nightbot. To add the Command to your Nightbot type the following in your Chat(Moderator or Owner requiered):

!commands add !eidolontime $(customapi https://logosart.de/warframetime/botapi.php)

It uses english as the default Language for other Languages use "?lang=" for example:

!commands add !eidolontime $(customapi https://logosart.de/warframetime/botapi.php?lang=de)

will get you German output.

(Available languages: en/de)

Hide contents

To get your Language in write the following in an answer to the Topic :

• Languagecode
  • It's Night in Cetus. (translate that)
  • It's Day in Cetus. (and that)

Have fun with it 🙂

1 hour ago, seprent said:

i just use warframe hub timers who have a day night clock thats just a few seconds off being accurate 

do you know how to turn that into a nightbot command via twitch api (or something i'm not really educated about how this works but these are commands that we can run that will display timer in Twitch chat feed, thanks)

9 minutes ago, Dojii_ said:

do you know how to turn that into a nightbot command via twitch api (or something i'm not really educated about how this works but these are commands that we can run that will display timer in Twitch chat feed, thanks)

i did not personally i play warframe though stream and just told stream to set war frame hub timers as the default web-page when i open the browser