Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A crazy Warframe dream I want to share.

(XBOX)YoAlaskaDude

So a couple days ago I had a crazy Warframe dream. I have dreams quite frequently, but it’s been a while since I had a Warframe dream. I wrote down every detail I could remember and I want to share my bizarre dream. Hope you guys enjoy the read:

After another successful mission two intruder came onto the orbiter. Both of them were tenno. One of them claims you and him were both friends at one point back in the Zarimen. He is a brash tenno with an unidentified Warframe. What made the Warframe different is this one had the facial features of a human.

The other one is a timid tenno (I can’t remember his Warframe of choice). He came along cause the brash tenno wanted him to.

After an exchange of words you and the brash tenno both already disliked each other. A fight breaks out in the orbiter in a Operator vs Operator fashion. At one point the timid tenno tried to break up the fight but failed. You won the fight and demanded to know what he wants. The brash tenno found the sentient home world and he needs backup. The brash tenno is only looking for strong tenno who can battle sentients. You reluctantly agree to help.

After some time preparing the three man squad goes to the sentient world. All of you deployed without a Warframe so you don’t draw attention to yourselves. You and the two tennos you’re with are surprised to see the Grineer here. Both Grineer and Sentients are fighting over head with a Grineer galleon engaging a massive Sentient.

The brash tenno smiles saying this mission will be easy. The three of you void dash across the land in hopes of learning valuable intel. The squad only engaged when it felt necessary. The timid tenno was lagging behind. When he caught up the brash tenno scolded him and told him to leave.

You were presented with 3 choices (can’t remember the other two choices). You chose to have the timid tenno stay with the group. Stating there is no turning back now. The brash tenno shrugged and the three tenno continued there mission.

After completing the mission all three tenno operatives returned to your orbiter. the brash tenno couldn’t transference into his Warframe. He claimed somethings wrong. Suddenly a female grineer warped out of the Warframe. The Grineer is wearing unidentifiable equipment. She says something along the lines of “You’re not the only ones who can go into bodies.”

All three operators were poised ready to fight, but the female grineer casually walks passed them and vanishes. You looked to the tainted Warframe and see a dark aura oozing out of it. It’s eyes are black. The brash tenno curses but does not give chase, saying the sentient are much more important.

(Dream ends)

Edited by (XB1)ThatAlaskanDude
Grammar correction

Sacrafice Quest Spoiler(s)

Ha i had a dream about warframe once too. 

I was at home chilling in my living room watching something on my Tv when i hear these small little knocks at the front door of my house. I go up to the door to check it out thinking that it may have been nothing, but to my surprise when i opened the door, a little girl with a red coat, light skin and blonde hair (no older than 6) stood before me and she says "hey mister" in a sort of nervous voice. I say hey back as i look around for her parents and see no one, then i ask "where are your parents?". She gives me a shrug and my concern deepens. I take her hand and go outside looking to see if her parents were nearby, at a store or something. As we are walking i slowly begin to realize a mysterious black car has been following us around but i mind it little to no attention because i just knew there was no way theyd harm her with me around. We soon enter a store and i spoke with the cashier who says that her parents where up there looking for the little girl with me. Before i could ask her more questions and sigh with relief, bullets came flying through the windows! Glass spraying everywhere as i quickly rush the little girl to cover, shielding her with my body. 

(Now the weird part)

My warframe suit falls down from the sky through the ceiling, i transfer into it and begin taking all the enemies out. Piece of cake i thought but unfortunately when i returned to the little girl she was not okay. I took her to the hospital where she'd be reunited with her family, but the doctors say they were unsure if she'd be okay. After some hours went by i decided i needed to go from the disappointment in myself for not protecting her. I just could no longer take it, i need fresh air and to walk for a bit. Before i left the mother hugged me and said "shes gonna be okay, we know you did everything you could, thank you for protecting our daughter Natah"

I had that dream after completing "The Sacrafice" quest which i actually felt quite sad about at the time. Felt kind of weird how the dream and the lotus (or Natah) connected. In the game i always liked the idea of being something like a "Guard dog" for the lotus but after the quest i was so disappointed that i couldnt save her. Its like the mysterious black car, i knew 1day that something may try to harm the lotus and possibly succeed but i minded no attention cause i thought it would be impossible for me to witness anyone harm the lotus with my gaming skills haha

Edited by (PS4)Ghost--00--