Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Exodus3v5

How to get into the Orokin treasure room dome?

Question

While doing the weekly Ayatan Treasure hunt I came across a massive dome in the top of one of the Orokin treasure rooms, it has loot markers but I couldn't find my way in. Has anyone managed it? (screenshot for reference)

20180912031819_1.jpg

3 answers to this question

When that obstacle course starts, you fall down the laser pit then get blasted straight up by wind.  Right during this part you need to have a weapon equipped that can shoot far and fast, hitscan preferred. As you are rising upwards, that globe will be in plain sight all opened up.  This is when you shoot the containers so their loot falls down before it closes.

After it closes and you haven't shot all the containers, you can still destroy them with any weapon or ability with punch through and use operator void dash or any warframe ability to get up there and let your sentinel vacuum suck the content up.

It opens only when you fall for the first time. To get it's content you must use something that will destroy containers inside (like Nova's Antimatter Drop) and then gather it with vacuum.

certain powers like exalted blade can strike through and break crates , with vacuum you can grab them from outside 

the main treasure however is below  and in far back, you have to get there to truly get all the goodies