Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo Prime Access Ending Soon & Valkyr Prime Entering the Vault!

[DE]Danielle

vor einer Stunde schrieb Nova73:

Valkyr Prime being vaulted...

I swear it doesnt even feel that long ago she was released, How time flies.

i feel you~

although i can still remember the cicero event as if it was 2 weeks ago so...how time truly flies~

Really, what is the point to vault Limbo Prime whos released a 2 months ago (June 19, 2018), why isnt for example older male frames like: Hydroid Prime which is released (August 29th, 2017), Oberon Prime released (May 30th, 2017).

So, is that new strategy to vault new fresh released frames after 2 months?

Why you dont leave Limbo Prime opened for everyone next 6 months, then you can put him in vault!?

I guess Chroma Prime is likely to be available for 2 months also before placing him in a vault?

Correct me DEVS if I'm wrong! 😥

33 minutes ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

Really, what is the point to vault Limbo Prime whos released a 2 months ago (June 19, 2018), why isnt for example older male frames like: Hydroid Prime which is released (August 29th, 2017), Oberon Prime released (May 30th, 2017).

Why you dont leave Limbo Prime opened for everyone next 6 months, then you can put him in vault!?

I guess Chroma Prime is likely to be available for 2 months also before placing him in a vault?

you are very wrong. Limbo Prime Access is going away. Valk Prime is being vaulted you wouldn't have made this comment if you actually read everything

1 hour ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

You... might want to reread the original post. Carefully.

"Limbo Prime Access Ending Soon & Valkyr Prime Entering the Vault" should be more than enough to tell you what is going on.

"Limbo Prime Access Ending Soon" refers to the Prime Access that DE offers every time a new frame gets a primed variant, and it comes with whatever weapons they come with plus some cosmetics, as shown here if you click me. Once September 25th passes, this Prime Access will contain whatever frame will be primed next, whatever weapons will also be joining the frame, and new exclusive cosmetics; Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime will still be in the game and obtainable, but the cosmetics from the Prime Access will not.

Limbo, Destreza, and Pyrana will likely enter the vault 2 or 3 years from now.

10 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Limbo Prime Access Ends September 25th! 

16bafe11f0a19c9619e96e3a890728ec.jpg

Limbo Prime Access is almost finished! The most magnificent magician will conclude his show with a grand disappearance on Sept. 25. Act quickly to get yours or lose Limbo Prime to the Void!

Limbo Prime Access Features:

• Limbo Prime: Manipulate the Void as the golden gentleman.
  • Limbo Prime Glyphs: Embody Limbo Prime with these Prime Glyphs.
  • Destreza Prime: Precise strikes and high Puncture damage make this Prime rapier devastating against armored targets.
  • Pyrana Prime: A far cry from a gentleman’s traditional dueling pistol, this Tenno secondary automatic shotgun shreds enemies with ease.

f46e017ffecb6e22f399b77dfe1978c9.jpg

Limbo Prime Accessories

• Oblivia Prime Syandana
  • Rift Walker Prime Sigil

Buy now with Prime Access! You can also find in-game Relics containing the Blueprints and Parts required to build Limbo Prime, Destreza Prime, and Pyrana Prime.

Entering the Vault: Valkyr Prime! 

56f9f7310774b402fa2498e2288b530b.jpg

Starting September 25, the following items and their respective relics will enter the Vault and will no longer be available in-game:

• Valkyr Prime
  • Cernos Prime
  • Venka Prime

If these powerful Prime Weapons and Warframe (or their Blueprints/Components and Relics) are already in your Inventory, they will remain after the Vaulting.

Your time is short, Tenno. Make the most of the time you have left and put on the performance of a lifetime with Limbo Prime Access!

We understand that noone in the community realy cares about chroma prime, so we're just gonna tell you what everyone realy wants to know, when limbos prime acces ends and when valkyr will be getting vaulted.

-DE

9 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

They arent vaulting limbo prime, they are vaulting valkyr prime.

13 hours ago, AvPCelticPredator said:

You are wrong. Getting out of prime access is not the same as vaulted.

On 2018-09-11 at 11:06 PM, AvPCelticPredator said:

You know, it's a bad sign when someone mistakes the prime access for the prime vault.

But honestly, could you please read carefully, so that you will understand correctly?

Limbo Prime is not being vaulted, it's his prime access that ends. Valkyr Prime is the one that gets the prime vault. 

In fact, yes: you're wrong.

Archived