Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

1. With the coming release of Fortuna and its depiction of the in-progress terraforming operation on Venus' surface, will we have a new Venus tileset to look forward to soon? Or will the surface of Venus outside the Vallis remain identical to the surface of Pluto and The Index tile on Neptune?

2. Since we'll finally have a new environment to combat the Corpus in, complete with new region-specific appearances for them in the same manner as the Grineer with their Tusk, Frontier, and Kuva variants, will we also have more regional variety in Corpus appearances in the currently existing environments as well? They currently are all the same just as the Grineer were for some time before the Earth tileset was released.

It's a tall order but you guys seem up to the task considering the last five years of outstanding effort and passion that we all share with you!

How's the increased FOV range coming along?

Any plans to improve the range/precision of aiming sensitivity settings? The minimum sensitivity isn't nearly low enough for folks like me, being limited to only integer values doesn't help.

Increased HUD bounds? Even after setting the HUD to be as far as possible from the edges of the screen I regularly find myself unable to keep track of the UI (reduced field of vision in the right eye), having the HUD clumped together in the middle would alleviate it to some extent.

Trinity update? Her literally gamebreaking skillset gets plenty of flak, but at the same time it could use numerous improvements (in terms of animations primarily), she's an old frame and it certainly shows through lengthy animations that can only be used on the ground and lock the player in-place.

2 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

This thread is open for your questions!

Any plans of implementing 4-seated vehicles for the Plains and Fortuna? For coop players.
Any plans on improving how instances work when entering back into Cetus from the plains, so that it won't just throw your squad into the first available one that is usually really busy, because a busy Cetus is really power hungry. Or just the ability to select solo instances and save that for when returning from the plains.

Oh, and any plans for future quest-type adventures with Excalibur Umbra and the operator together? 🙂

What are the devs' current view on the sandbox (damage vs effective health, armor scaling, level scaling, etc)?

1. leave as is

2. need some tweaks but pretty solid

3. needs lots of tweaks but not an overhaul

4. needs an overhaul but in line with what we have currently

5. needs a complete overhaul

Any thoughts on allowing founders to use Excal Prime's helmet and skin on Excal Umbra. Many of us that are still around would really appreciate this. Also, any chance we can get a glyph that matches the Founder badges and sigil. I really like the star, would be nice to have it as a glyph option.

Will We ever get an alternative method to get the PVP exclusive skins. I know they are supposed to be a notoriety thing but it is hard to get standing when you are faced with constantly empty lobbies and you did let us buy the Riv Elite armor. Would be nice to have a similar option for the weapon skins.

Can we get information on the Helmynth system?

Whatever happened to the other Proto weapon skins you showed off quite a while ago?

Anything new on Vaubaun rework ideas. Most of the community is in agreement that he is not in a good spot.

Can we get Operator appearance slots and additional appearance slots for frames. 6 would be nice.

Can we get more loadout slots as well.

Is there any intentions to look into the Riven system and address some of the longstanding issues with it.

The frequent, blinking Convergence orb induces headaches and migraines, making Lens’d frames annoying to play when not farming Focus. Might we see a means to distill Focus Lenses when they’re not in use, or at least to toggle Convergence procs?

Presently if a Sentinel or Companion dies, the only way to bring it back is to die and spend a self-Revive. Could we perhaps see an alternate means to forcibly revive them mid-mission, such as a consumable?

Is there any concern that Warframe ability kits are becoming too complex? Important facets of frames like Limbo, Oberon, Frost, Saryn, etc. are not mentioned in-game, so players who missed the patch notes don't know to roll to cancel Banish, combine Hallowed Ground with Renewal for armor, cast Freeze to break Snow Globe, etc.

Since Steve discussed addressing “mandatory” mods like Serration and multishot, you’ve added Primed Point Blank, Primed Pressure Point and Riven mods to the game, which reinforce the current system. Have you officially gone back on plans to address these mods in Damage 3.0?

Players allied with New Loka/Perrin Sequence have no means to obtain the Large Shield Restore blueprint, even though all four Large Restore blueprints are available to allies of Cephalon Suda/Arbiters of Hexis. Might we see this playing field leveled out in the future?

While it is understandable why entering a Conduit in Sanctuary Onslaught resets abilities and energy, why does it not also reset things like ammo, health or fallen companions?

Akvasto Prime: When?

Hi. Since almost a year ago (13th of November 2017), 11 new national currencies were added to Steam, including ones like the Polish Zloty, Argentinian Peso, Israeli New Shekel, etc. The problem is that the exchange rate of those currencies and Euro/Dollars is often inconsistent, and sometimes we have to pay more and sometimes less for Tennogen skins and platinum. Could the national currency of those countries be added into transactions in Warframe?

Is there interest in making Revenant's backstory mesh with Plains lore beforehand? Plague Star presented that stuff like Revenant couldn't exist all that well, and all we know of Sentient and the derivative Eidolons. Will more fleshed out depth explain such a situation in game and reconcile it with Quill Onkko saying that Technocyte and Sentient tissues were not compatible, I mean we made a toxin for infested tissues of much larger sizes out of materials that had just been exposed to Eidolon energies from being on the Plains themselves.

Second Topic, DE Sheldon had implied that the rebuilt Strata relay would have a purpose outside the existing relays. Is this the case, or is Strata and any other rebuilt relays existing now as alternative looks?

Will Warframe on Nintendo Switch be able to have a chance at all Prime Access and events?

Will there be a way to allow us to prove we have exclusives so we can use them universally? 

Example: Tennocom 2018, & Twitch exclusive Syndanas.

So that we may use them on all accounts? I really want to play on the Switch, but this console war is getting to be to much. I have no issue starting over, it's just the time limited exclusive I want.

As becoming usual for me, I will keep on asking some Operator-related questions, mostly.

1) An update on the Tennogen integration?

2) Status of the hairstyles, shown some time before Sacrifice release?

3) Will Operators ever learn to turn their head to follow the crosshairs, like Warframes already do? It would add so much more immersion if they did.

4) And, a request I keep on repeating - please add the ability to pick any face I like with either of the bodies (male/female) I want. Being stuck with a "male" body over a face which is rather feminine otherwise sucks.

And a single non-Operator-related question for now:

1) What is the state of Prime Access trailers? Please! Even just saying you are officially closing the program would be a good thing... although I'd much, much rather prefer if you came back to it. It was awesome animation and fun tidbits of lore!

vor 12 Minuten schrieb Vatgerhn:

What about lowering hema requirements?
void relic refinement rework?
more events?
kuva thingy doesnt scale up and die if you're too long in kuva survival?

Hopefully no hema ressource change. Many clans went through that grind, which isn't really that hard...

Archived