Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

39 minutes ago, Lored said:

When next Double Resource Weekend? Last one was more than 1 year ago.

Likely never again tbh, after the first two they got in a state where we have more resources than we can spend and when they attempt to get them used up (I.e: Hema) it's not realistic.

I'm pretty sure the casual farming I did over the double credit weekend got me well over 200 mill (which reminds me....why don't we have a gameplay credit dump other than pedestals)

Is the Mesmer Skin vs Nullifier problem at least known by DE? We understand Revenant is already being worked on but it's not going to do him an awful lot if the user is scared to put him up against two factions. Examples of major partners knowing what I am talking about here
https://youtu.be/-eSmrL5bqAQ?t=4m37s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4gxA3av9PU&feature=youtu.be&t=3m1s

Got a few questions here, and it's a decent list:

Shield-gating? Haven't seen anything about that in a while...

Also haven't seen anything about Mr. Flying Eidolon either. As much fun as Terry, Gerry and Harry are, Fergus would be fun to take on. (Flying Eidolon -> "Fergus"... I tried, okay?)

Sentient drone carrier?

"Sentient Outpost"? Or was that what we saw in the Tennocon teaser for The New War?

Sentient arm cannon? Don't tell me that it became the Phantasma... nothing against the weapon itself, but it's not an arm cannon.

Two-handed nikana?

Daily Tribute rework?

Nyx rework?

Melee 3.0?

Fortuna?

Primed Chamber?

Trials/raids?

Proto skins for Lato and Bronco? I want a sawn-off and an M9 in Warframe.

When are you guys going to change the riven dispositions on our weapons? I have failed to find any mention of riven disposition changes in any patch notes of updates 22 or 23 and we have a few wildly mismatched riven dispositions at the moment. I understand that tinkering around with melee rivens right before melee 3.0 is a bad idea but there are plenty of primary and secondary weapons that could get looked at right now. Speaking of rivens, are there any plans to increase the max capacity of rivens that a single account can throw money at without having to use alt accounts? I have been frequently transmutating rivens only then to find out that the old riven I used suddenly became viable because of the introduction of a new weapon variant (i.e. Prisma Twin Gremlins).

Also, do you have any plans to not time gate eidolon hunts? Will ANY of the new content in fortuna be time gated to a day/night like cycle? The act of making content time gated to stringent one hour or so day/night cycles is frustrating to when I can't pick the exact times when I can play warframe.

Also, why is the phantasma unable to equip certain specialty mods that match its functionality like Sinister Reach or Adhesive Blast or Firestorm?

54 minutes ago, SenatraAthena said:

It has been over 5 years since @[DE]Rebecca has confirmed that Primed Chamber will return in future events. And it has been 99 devstreams since the first time @[DE]Steve brought up this topic during Devstream #17. When will be the "right time" to release this mod to the public like you said you would eventually do 1,880 days ago?

gYAUlnC.jpg

To everyone who is keen to know DE's stance on this, consider asking the same question in this thread. The more people asking Primed Chamber related questions, the more likelihood @[DE]Rebecca will mention it during the Devstream and hopefully we'll get some answers.

So I agree with you, there should be no content in the game that is gated behind "maybe never", realistically speaking I don't even like that players can't get the MR from excal prime and founder weapons, it's a straight up in game advantage rather than a cosmetic one, if they instead made excal prime level 30 and granted no MR that would solve that deficit for the most part.  That said, primed chamber wasn't promised as an exclusive to people that founded the game with early backing when it sucked.

That said... technically primed chamber "has been" technically part of the game's events if you count dev stream and tennocon giveaways.  So technically they didn't "lie" but the fact of the matter is there shouldn't be any content in game that is gated behind "probably never will you attain this no matter how much you play"... which is again, they have an out here because it's technically tradeable.  Making it an exceptionally hard challenge to obtain (like maybe once a year 100 rounds of ESO or something dumb like that where it's a special quest you complete once per year, so you can't earn more than 1/year) would reasonably limit the number of primed chambers to "highly exclusive" without making it next to impossible to obtain since we're looking at a cash value of a single mod at aprox $6,000 (120k plat) if you were to buy the plat outright to have even a chance at attempting to purchase the mod.   Technically you can use every trade if you trade really well and if you're grind your face off, get about 1000p per day, and achieve it in a mere 120 days of 1000p/day trades, but that's also highly unrealistic even for people that do trade like crazy.  I do trade about 1000p in a day... when I sit down to trade... but that also can't realistically be every day since I need to build up inventory and it's also not fun to spend six hours every day trading exclusively, plus some days just suck and you walk away with a measly 300p turning that into a very different 400 days at that rate of trade (while buying literally nothing else) for an MR 25 that knows trading better than the vast majority of players ever will... 

That's straight up ludicrous and it needs to be a bit more accessible.  Once a year with stupidly difficult odds would be plenty I think to make the mod super rare but not "very likely never going to get that" for even very dedicated hard core players with several thousand of hours in game.

Will Infested weapons ever get variants, like Grineer weapons have Wraith variants and Corpus weapons have Vandal Variants?  The lack of any Infested variant weapons, or of any Infested dojo decorations, makes the faction (my favorite faction of the 3 primary enemy factions) feel unloved.  We've gone almost 21 months since Hema and Hirudo were added, and since then, the only Infested items we've gotten are tied to Plague Star.  Just because Hema is locked behind possibly the most absurd and unnecessary grindwall in the game doesn't mean that you can't add other Infested weapons for those of us who like them.  Don't take this as permission to make another Hema, though.  That would not be okay.

Doesn't help the feeling that Infested are unloved that the only Infested boss that isn't at the end of the starchart, Phorid, is just a scaled up red charger with a long range projectile attack.

On that note, are there any plans to rework Phorid, Sergeant, or the Ceres boss fight?  Phorid and Sergeant are still trapped in their 1.0 "just a tankier standard enemy" forms, and the Ceres double boss fight is very confusing in the lore of the game.

34 minutes ago, Stellar_Seeker said:

IIRC DE did it to make the Quills' grind less tedious.

Yeah, but it's no longer a thing. Sentients on Lua no longer drop sentient cores. I checked the public drop tables to be sure. You can find the drop tables at this link, under the miscellaneous enemy drops section. Eidolon Vomvalyst drops intact cores at 100% chance, and mimics have a 25% to drop a miscellaneous item, which in turn has a 48.71% chance to be a core, but neither Conculysts or Battalysts have cores in their drop tables.

Will Melee 3.0 come with a move that lets you throw enemies, and maybe yourself, up in the air for a better mix of aireal combos? Since we are getting better with melee combat in the air, I think a move like this can add a level of depth for the blade players to master with the new combos mixed in.

I have two questions, one that is simple and one that is more complex.

1: Are there plans on reworking Phorid?

2: Based on what I've seen from friends who are relatively new to the game, a lot of the lore is hidden behind events that no longer are around so a lot of important pieces of lore (i.e. The Hunt For Alad V, Operation Tubemen Of Regor, Operation Shadow Debt, etc.) are missing in the main game. Is it possible to reintroduce these past events as quests in the main game for those who haven't done the events for the lore?

Archived