Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

Any chance of getting a DevStream to occur on a day/time when the working population of the West Coast (both USA and Canada) can actually participate???  Constantly having these on just one day (so far always on a Friday that I've seen), during "normal business hours," is frustrating.  Combined with the fact that there are commonly giveaways tied to these makes it feel downright discriminating.  Even if you "must" keep it on a weekday, set it for after OUR business hours.  The team can come in later on that day to justify having to stay late to do the DevStream, that way Payroll doesn't throw a fit.  Whatever. 

As usual of most cross-country entities, ostracizing "The Other Coast" occurs more easily than you likely imagine.  And this doesn't even touch on trying to allow players outside North America any sort of respect.  

How is blood rush/weeping wounds going to work once the melee rework is complete?  You haven't said a word on how they will function with the changes you've talked about.  Are they being completely changed to fit the new system?  I'm sure a lot of people want to know about this as the way melee currently sits these are the mods that allow melee to scale.  

1 hour ago, SenatraAthena said:

It has been over 5 years since @[DE]Rebecca has confirmed that Primed Chamber will return in future events. And it has been 99 devstreams since the first time @[DE]Steve brought up this topic during Devstream #17. When will be the "right time" to release this mod to the public like you said you would eventually do 1,880 days ago? To put things into perspective, the price for 1 Primed Chamber is now over 150,000 platinum. Will you allow this to continue?

I would also like an update on this situation. I appreciate how Digital Extremes in general and the Community Team in particular has helped to achieve a certain level of transparency over the years between the players and the developers, but this seems to be something that managed to slip through the cracks. At some point we went from "of course it's coming back" to "of course it's not coming back", and I would personally like more information about how that transition took place and what the future looks like for Primed Chamber.

With the Melee change, will 1-handed Melee Weapons with a Syndicate Weapon mod (The Kestrel, Mire, Prisma Skana, etc) be able to Syndicate Proc while dual-wielded with a 1-handed Pistol? Also, its been a while since we got new Syndicate Weapon mods, could we perhaps celebrate this new system with a suite of new mods for Melee weapons?

Thanks DE for all that you do.

Me and a friend of mine were wondering if you are planning on increasing our Riven Slot capacity from 90 to like say maybe 300-500? That would be nice for people who like to collect, trade and experiment with different Riven rolls. Even decreasing the cost of Riven slots would be very helpful for everyone. 

And also, I think certain things in the economy needs to be improved or reworked like we need much more Endo to drop in each stack and we need more Kuva or additional ways to earn it still while also decreasing the cost of Riven rolls.

:tongue:

Question: What ever happened to the Prime Trailers? Before Tennocon the words were: Animation for Hydroid is done, we are only waiting for Ballas to voice it.

It has been 2 months after Tennocon and in the mean time we are also missing trailers for Zephyr and Limbo Prime. With Hydroid still being without trailer since Aug 29th 2017

Are you still working on them? or has the idea been been scrapped?

I know there is probably a lot of attention to stuff such as Fortuna right now. However, if you keep giving ideas or plans such as the flying Eidolon (what happened with that btw?) and never come back to it / address it. How are we supposed to know?

Would just like to ask if a "double endo" feature will ever exist?

Either as a weekend special like the double credits/affinity/resources. 
Or as a booster. 

Would be nice to have a nice time to grind out some endo, and I think it would be cool to have it as a weekend thing, and you don't 'flood' endo into the system with a double weekend+booster.

Hey DE!

Would it be possible for you guys to release a set of gear that shares its mastery with Founder gear, so that if you level up an item(ex. a sword with linked mastery to Skana P) you wouldn't gain mastery points for it unless you dont have the corresponding founder gear? That'd be a fair way to let non-founders catch up in terms of mastery without breaking your vow of exclusivity.

Archived