Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

Will we ever get a rework upon the void tile set/the void as a whole;

Currently the void is pretty pointless other than the temporary unvault and argon crystals. Can we ever hope for more of a reason to go there? Maybe add some more uniqueness to match the lore behind it or maybe some new kind of mission type which is unique to the void and gives some sort of scaling rewards.

Also, will the tile set ever receive a face lift? The design of the void is amazing! But the tile set is virtually if not exactly the same each time, will we ever get our great void back like the old days of the void keys?

Great job on the game as always!

On to the questions. Are there any news or progress on:

Shieldgating

Individual extraction from endless misssions (with the exception of defense and interception of course)

The return of wallrunning instead of wallhopping

A rework of / tweak to focus acquisition and the implementation of a softcap for daily focus (mandatory threadly "DEATH TO CONVERGEANCE ORBS" message)

Damage 2.5 / 3.0

A return / rework of the PvP Dark Sector conflicts

For the topic of the stream, will melee 3.0 be shipping before, with or after Fortuna? Would it be possible to go into further detail about the modding aspects of the K-Drives? and lastly since it's been all but confirmed that there'll be mining in the Vallis, will we be able to use the same mining tools from PoE or will there be specific Fortuna mining tools?

4 hours ago, SenatraAthena said:

It has been over 5 years since @[DE]Rebecca has confirmed that Primed Chamber will return in future events. And it has been 99 devstreams since the first time @[DE]Steve brought up this topic during Devstream #17. When will be the "right time" to release this mod to the public like you said you would eventually do 1,880 days ago? To put things into perspective, the price for 1 Primed Chamber is now over 150,000 platinum. Will you allow this to continue?

That is Bollocks. 150,000 unreal.

What do you think of this augment suggestion for Vauban's 2, Minelayer?

Basically, this augment will make Vauban's 2 synergize with 1, 3 and 4.

If a mine from minelayer is placed within 4m of a Tesla mine, the mine gains 50% electric proc to whatever effects it usually does. It's not much, but this is Vauban's 1.

With 3, Bastille, and 4, Vortex, it gets fun.

For all combos, the Minelayer's mine must be deployed within 4m of the Bastille or Vortex ball in order for the mine to augment it. If augment is successful, the mine and ball will move towards each other and position themselves one above another. Only one mine can augment  one bastille or vortex ball .

Bastille + Bounce --> Bouncing Bastille. Enemies suspended in Bastille can now be ragdolled by melee attack and sent flying (home run style, so you can Fragor Prime slam them into space), and damage from melee is increased by x% (hopefully deadly damage, so as to not result in annoying flying enemies that don't die and you have to hunt high and low to kill them, but I can also understand some might consider that OP). Enemies that are suspended will be lifted slightly lower than a normal Bastille to facilitate easier melee hits.

Bastille + Trip Laser --> Tripwire Bastille. Bastille loses its suspending properties. Instead the entire area of Bastille is lined with Tripwire energy, causing enemies to trip over and fall every X amount of steps, and open to ground finishers

Bastille + Shred --> Blending Bastille. Bastille loses its suspending properties, but instead slows and strips armor of enemies that walk into it.

Bastille + Concuss --> Disorienting Bastille. Bastille loses its suspending properties, but instead staggers enemies, reduces their detection range and deafens them, while also opening them up to finishers

Vortex + Bounce --> Graviton Vortex. Increases range of Vortex by 50%

Vortex + Trip Laser --> Mesmerizing Vortex. Vortex loses enemy ragdolling effect but still pulls enemies in. It emits lasers and absorbs gunfire (ally or enemy). Gunfire absorbed is redirected with stronger lasers out that damage enemies

Vortex + Shred --> Vortex Blender. Adds armor stripping and slash procs to the vortex.

Vortex + Concuss --> Illusory Vortex. Vortex loses suction, but instead projects auditory hallucinations and thought suggestions into enemies in 2x the range of a normal Vortex's suction. Enemies affected by this have 50% chance to stagger and be open to finishers for a while, or become confused between friend and foe and attack their allies

So with a focus on channeling in this devstream, can you specify if the new channeling system works while seving the Emperor dual wielding a 1-h melee with a pistol?  

Looking forward to more info on the melee rework - I've been putting off working on melee weapons/rivens because of the massive question mark on how it'll all handle.  

1. Will Venus time-lapse be the same as in the Plains, time-wise? 100 minutes “day”, 50 minutes “night”?

2. Red Veil has Harrow, Perrin Sequence had Nidus, New Loka had Titania, and Cephalon Suda had Octavia. Are there plans to finish giving the last two syndicates their own Warframe quest? Only Steel Meridian and Arbiters of Hexis remain, with only Arbiters having little to no world building.

Before adding Garuda, will you rework G O R E? It needs some tweaks

Not as developed as https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cig-XA07iPw or https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpdIXN0DMrQ , but a little more accurate points of amputation, bullet holes on dead enemies & a few other stuff would be welcome. (right now the bodies are dismembered in a specific way & there's the funny plastic looking leg/arm/head popping out of the enemies)

In summary :

• Tweaked hit detection
  • Gore 2.0 with a bit more accuracy
  • Our hits should feel like there's power behind, the blades should feel like they are sharp & can cut through flesh.

About M E L E E 3.0 :

• Will the charge attacks have the same weight as before? ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0kh1-NbXIOY , it felt so satisfying & it comes from your game) 

S T E A L T H 2.0

• Can light affect our visibility? Just making us less easy to see from alerted enemies (light/shadow ALREADY present : see Mirage)
  • Can we be able to destroy the lights? (and can destroyed lights serve as a distraction?
  • Can the hostage crouch (& stay crouched) when we do?
  • Etc... Space ninja game, you know...

DESTRUCTIBLE ENVIRONMENT (more environment interaction) :

• In order to make Ember,Frost,Volt or any weapon with elemental damage more interesting, is it possible to allow the environment to react to freeze, fire & other elements to our advantage? (Ember lighting grass on fire, Frost cooling down hot lava in Jupiter,Volt disabling/enabling a machine to work with electricity, setting fire to some enemy equipment to create a temporary AoE fire zone),etc?
  • Wouldn't it be cool to be able to throw explosive barrels at people, make environment objects fly/fall to kill them with it? 

M U S I C

Right now, there's very few music per factions (even if they're great, Corpus got ONE dynamic song & it gets old fast, Grineer got 2 & Infested only 1 on Eris). Can we expect more songs in the future?

C L A S S I C  T I L E S E T S

• After Fortuna & Jupiter (great job, by the way, eventhough I'd tone down the bloom a little) , what other planet should expect a rework/new landscape? There's still a good bunch of planets with nothing unique right now... Looking at : Neptune/Pluto/Sedna (Not necessarily a tileset, and not deleting old ones plz)
  • Will you still be making classic tilesets or are we stuck with open worlds from now on?

UNDER THE RADAR FEATURES

• When will we have birds as pets?
Révélation

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "warframe vulture"

• What's happening with that Sentient arm weapon?
Révélation

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "warframe sentient arm weapon"

• Why are the logging screen dioramas gone and there's only A SINGLE ONE now? :(
Révélation

Image associée

• What's the status of the long swords?
Révélation

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "warframe longsword"

• What's the next big quest about?
  • What's the next boss to get a rework?
  • What's the next faction to get new units? (Corpus I imagine?)
  • What's the next deluxe skin? (either the upcoming one [Zephyr?] or a new one)
  • Any new weapon type to show? (melee or other)
  • The minigun with a heavy grip : is it still a possibility? ( gefu said in a strzam that the team might look into it)
Révélation

Résultat de recherche d'images pour "tf2 heavy"

LINUX: Since Valve is adding Linux support to Windows games through Steam with Proton, can we get some official support for it?

Warframe works right now on it, via this fix:

but if we could get it to be slightly polished so that you don't have to have some 3rd party support to get the game to run, that would be excellent!

Greetings everyone, enjoying your weekday? I myself have been dying for more devstream content. I've gotten so concerned that I've actually evolved beyond recognition, they now call the the crazy syndicate guy...I'l let you piece together the reasoning. So, what are we to expect in the future, besides Tony Hawk: Warframe Edition? Well, here are a few  of my suggestions.

• Excalibur Umbra has been a fantastic addition to anyone's arsenal since (insert time frame here), but one thing still annoys me to no end, and that's the Umbral Details that clash with any one of Excal's skins. How am I to enjoy my TennoGen when I keep having those crescent metallic pieces and the scarf flaps obstructing these beautiful details?! Just add an Umbra Detail toggle option already, you've done it for Primes, and I hope you'll continue doing it for the Umbra line of frames.
  • Syndicates SHOULD, in all honesty, be playing a larger role in the game as we know it, and that's why I believe we need to update each syndicate with a Conclave-style improvement to the rewards. With this demand in mind, I want my Vaykor operator suit and armor for the warframe. I want my weapon skins that match the theme of each syndicate, because I doubt you guys want to continually add new weapons for 'em. Sentinel cosmetics, companion cosmetics, I don't care what you put in each syndicate if means we can get more out of our beloved factions. Seriously, who hasn't dreamed about :meridian:Vaykor Gorgon, :redveil:Rakta Dark Sword, or even :perrin:Secura Opticor? Outside of cosmetics, I just want to see syndicates actually serving a greater purpose with more mission types, invasions perhaps. They don't call me the crazy syndicate dude for nothing, so don't say I didn't warn ya'.  Other than the last 2 quests that reward Warframes, I can't come up with any other ideas other than dojo improvements that correspond to each syndicate.
  • Outside of these major updates, I hope you guys are paying attention to the glitches that still remain prominent to this day. The more you polish this beautiful game, the more respect you garner from the fanbase as a whole.
  • Reworks! We all hope our favorite frames get the opportunity to shine outside of regular content, and there are plenty of frames that could do with some touching up. Chroma, for example, needs some tweaking to hype up his Prime release. Revenant still needs some attention as well. And Vauban...Well, I don't need to be Rahetalius to tell you what's still wrong with him...

Long passage of words, I know, but I'm just a registered loser with a lot of ideas. Hit me up if you're fresh outta ideas, I've been doing plenty of brainstorming as of late. 😎

I just want Vauban's issues to be addressed.

The following threads are more or less...I guess an evolving look at how you're losing at least one player by seemingly ignoring this particular frame's issues while giving other, newer, frames comprehensive reworks that they didn't need in the first place. I have put them in a spoiler tag because there's a substantial amount of text there.

Spoiler

I would like to take this moment to clarify something: I don't expect anything quick. Maybe an idea of why real steps haven't been taken to make him fit the game and address his issues, an idea of where the rumored postponed rework is in development - just show you're aware of the problem and that you care. 

i just want to see the orokin open concept map. i want to see the villians or heros they actually are. i want to parade around at tau. i want to board the drifting dead zariman ship. i want more lore.

i would like  the landing craft drops be reworked. right now the bombardment of the schitmar currently takes for ever to kill anything and by the times the bombs come the enemy is either dead or moved out of range. i also would like that the landing craft drops can be used as many times in a row and for the med tower and turret i understand one possible spawn at a time, just not wait 6 hours [insert exageration its only 10minutes] before spawning another one.

want to know if the landing crafts can have a weapons segment so the landing crafts can be taken into rail jack. 

want to see an infested kavat. 

#maketheorokinlabgreatagain

• Will you ever consider revisiting the riven mod system to lower the unveiling RNG? Considering how many weapons there are in each of the riven categories, wouldn't it be better to have a system where you equipping a certain weapon will increase the % of the riven unveiling into that specific weapon riven?

• Is there any plans to make re rolls better for players? As of now its just rolling the dice and if you hit the jackpot you try to sell that riven for some absurd amount of plat. Rolling for rivens feel like opening loot boxes only difference is you can't skip the tedious grind with money.

• Is there any plans to make Kuva harvesters scale with time in the Kuva survival? As of now only the enemies get stronger but the health of the harvester stays the same. Also there is no real incentive to do a longer kuva survival as the rewards don't scale too.

• A lot of newer players have been getting into the game and as a newer player, it feels like the game doesn't really want to help out new players be it with good mods that are locked behind events or weapons that require 300 days of logging in to acquire. Is there any plans to do more frequent past events and make say MK-1 versions of the weapons such as the Zenistar?

Have there been any discussions on ideas for how to rework Wukong? the Nezha rework was great. But Wukong seems to have too many "do nothing" abilities. The augment for cloudwalker is a cool idea, but still doesn't make it a useful ability, Iron Jab is again cool, but the hitbox on it is way too small and the augment for it seems like something the ability should have by default.

Archived