[DE]Rebecca

Coming Soon: Devstream #116!

Will the Kitgun system come with a barrel that has innate silence?

What has become of the Focus Soft Cap?

Are we likely to see the Fortuna equivalent of the Quills offering one-time use items that let us unplug the equipped Focus Lens?

Out of curiosity, what would the John Wick of Warframes be like?

Reposted from previous devstream thread:

Is it possible for us to get a spawning pod or spawn point installation that we can place in the dojo? *like the teleporter.
It would be a huge QoL improvement to prevent players from clipping in and out of the spawn room esp. the ones that are heavily decorated.

Also would like to see if we can also get some water puddles.
We only have koi fish, stone fountain and the newly added free falling fountain. *which is great btw

Thanks!

Also:
- New unshaved operator hairs when?
- My Profile overhaul?

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

We’re back, and we have LOTS to show and tell. Updates on Melee and what Channeling is becoming, Fortuna + The Orb Vallis' secrets and more await you. And this time our K-Drives will actually work on the Coolant Lakes... or will they?

Hey, Vsauce. Michael here. Where is your argon?

Also, will we have to scour the land for "Fortuna Wisps" for Quills content? 

Will Warframe consider to attempt a small test build/level with Ray Tracing to see the decrease in lighting effects required and visual difference from doing so?
I reckon Gara's glass abilities would provide nice reflection surfaces (Splinter storm would certainly throw a lot of surfaces).

Making her synergize with Mirage's "Hall of Mirrors" and lead to an inverted form of Gara's 3rd ability "Spectrorage" to top off the effect.

Sadly, any chance of full game implementation would have to wait until the RTX cards are (significantly) cheaper and in-use assuming it doesn't die a niche death due to lack of support elsewhere in the industry.

Edited by jalil29
Separated a sentence

7 hours ago, SenatraAthena said:

It has been over 5 years since @[DE]Rebecca has confirmed that Primed Chamber will return in future events. And it has been 99 devstreams since the first time @[DE]Steve brought up this topic during Devstream #17. When will be the "right time" to release this mod to the public like you said you would eventually do 1,880 days ago? To put things into perspective, the price for 1 Primed Chamber is now over 150,000 platinum. Will you allow this to continue?

gYAUlnC.jpg

To everyone who is keen to know DE's stance on this, consider asking the same question in this thread. The more people asking Primed Chamber related questions, the more likelihood @[DE]Rebecca will mention it during the Devstream and hopefully we'll get some answers.

This, so much this.

Yeah, we get it it; it's only good on one Vectis build. Well, that just means releasing it as a droppable mod (idk give it a 0.5% chance to drop from corrupted bombard if you really want) wouldn't even change meta at all. It's literally a single line of code to do this, isn't it?

• Upvote 3

After one of the previous devstreams, I was curious as to what vehicles could be driven while on the Orb Vallis. Is the plan still to have drive-able Corpus vehicles along-side the K-drives? Also, it still seems as if Revenant's Thralls don't give affinity on death, is that a feature or a bug?

im really looking forward to a hangar bay in our dojo. getting xenogears feels here.

3 hours ago, FireandIce3928 said:

That is Bollocks. 150,000 unreal.

Actually, it's 225000 plat on warframe.market. That's the lowest price, for real.

Need to understand the Melee 3.0 mechanics , I NEED MORE EXCEL SHEETS AND GRAPHS!

More accurately , how will it be affecting the existing mods that depend on combo counters & Channeling (blood rush will be changing the most i assume) ?

You had also mentioned (and partially shown) that range will be increased on all melee weapons and mod bonus applied will be reduced , any more information on that?

Any information on timelines for Corpus gas city ?

assuming Fortuna will be shipped end of October/ early November.

Can we get more additions to the orbiter?

Need a proper menagerie and kitchen for my squad of space doggos.

Edited by 0_The_F00l
typos and additions

Will you show Garuda's ability descriptions and stats? I personally don't care if the animations are not rigged up yet, I would like more details on the abilities though.

We all know trading in this game is a most important thing but the UI of trading system is not good i just want you to please make multiple selection when using trading so that we dont have to waste time on select 1 by 1 please consider this question @[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, Aldrr said:

Speaking of K-Drives--- will our Tenno also be able to use them (in a limited capacity maybe), or is it a warframe-only thing? 🙂 

Could our operators also drive Dargyns as well please?

Revenant's two-handed katana seems to be pretty important to his lore.

Of course as a new weapon type it was delayed to wait for Melee 3.0

Once it comes out, will there be a small "follow-up" quest to retrieve it, or will it just be a standard dojo/market thing?
I think it deserves something special.

It has been some time for Inaros only having 2 augment mods. Are there any plans for him getting any for his 1&2?

Also it would be nice if his sand shadows had a bit more usefulness

I humbly request a crosshair customizer similar to the one in Overwatch. Customization in the ui has been great recently and this one is also important because of its function, especially for those with vision impairments. Thank you. 

Will Railjack have a freeroam mode?

Like, drifting in space, depending on which part of the star system you are, there can be Corpus/Grineer/derelict incursions...? a smooth loading without an actual load screen where you are suddenly in the vacancy of the object of insterest?

2 hours ago, WinterLynx said:

Hello dev team.  I was wondering if there were any plans to make zaws able to use weapon skins?

I think they answered that last time.
Cause zaw consists of many different parts it's hard to make a skin for it, so not happening in the near future.

What are your thoughts on allowing multiple polarities on a warframe mod slot (and on weapons too eventually)?
Each one requiring another forma of course.
The only advantage it gives to the players is to avoid having several times the same frames just for diversity builds purpose. Not to mention the mess it'd be since you can't differentiate same frames easily before equipping them. I'm personally kinda stuck due to this issue, many builds i want to do on different frames but it'd #*!% up my current ones.