[DE]Megan

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

Nezha was definitely overdue for some changes in order to make him feel better to use so thanks for that. However, making Warding Halo only block 90% of damage feels like a change in the wrong direction.
Also, is zylok just not getting a unique model? I've said it before but the current one seems "a bit" low effort which is why it's being memed.

Edited by XanZath
  • Like 9
  • Haha 10
  • Woah 5
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 8

Thank you for the double Credits over the past weekend. One thing that struck me while farming The Index was the specters affecting the outcome of a run. They mess with your investment calculations, they teleport and grab points away from you, and they draw aggro which can get you killed by AoE attacks. It would nice if players were allowed to disable specters or remove them entirely. It is frustrating to lose Credits and time due to the AI of a specter.

Edited by --Q--Daddy
  • Like 10
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1
  • Applause 8
  • Upvote 48

I just wanted to say while we all wait for Fortuna, I really appreciate all the work the dev team has done towards WF into making it the game it is today and one which I've been playing almost daily since the last 3 years. WF in inarguably the game with not just the best community, amount of content, etc., but also one with the best development team behind it and to that and- thank you everyone at Digital Extremes.

• Like 30
  • Haha 1
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 19
  • Upvote 17

Nice! Still worried about that 90% DMG reduction.

Edited by Proteo
  • Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

Holy smokes thanks for the update DE!  The increased oxium spawns are very nice thank you! The Nezha skin and rework has been my personal most anticipated update this year! With the amount of new Tennogen being released, thank you for providing deluxe skins as an alternative to players who wish to not pay more real currency to achieve fashion frame. PLEASE continue to make more deluxe skins for Warframes I'm ready to buy them all haha. I'm exicted to give Revenant another shot, I feel like he will still require monitoring 

• Upvote 1

Amazing changes to revenant and nezha this is how warframes should be changed, now they both look very solid

• Upvote 4