Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

ok this problem needs to be fixed asap, when hunting eidelon teralyst, 1 or all lures are blue( charged) this damn fool anku keeps saying, "this device is inseficient", you see the blue shield, but when he says that im like looking in a panic to see if my eyes deceived me or not, wasting time in the prosses, anoying as hell PLEASE FIX IT!!!

then this damn lures are still in my face all the time, please make them follow behind me or increase the follow distance PLEASE!!! 

on top of all that stress, i get my lures charged and then i shoot the limb, what does this stupid terry do, he sinks into the ground and dissapear and i must search for him again, like really?

then we get this problem, your warframe abilities just STOP working for no reason at all, my X dont even work to revive myself when it happens, current solution for this problem is to jump into that toxic grineer pee water, that shorts out your warframe and steal your energy and making that god awefull buzzing- electrifying noise that cuts through your brain like a hot knife!

and why must i melee attack to get out of my archwing, must be a better solution for that surely

and this is not new problems, its OLD AS THE MOUNTAINS problems, stop fixing new added content and fix the old stuff first please i beg you.

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.0.2 is now live!

Changes:

• Changed Nezha’s Fire Walker to only ‘hop’ when cast while on the floor.

Fixes:

• Fixed Clients Transferring to Operator and back resulting in Revenant’s Mesmer Skin charge indicator being removed on the ability UI.
  • Fixed another crash from casting Nezha’s Warding Halo ability.
  • Fixed a crash when casting Nezha’s Divine Spears ability.
  • Fixed Revenant Reave being capable of flying.

hace 1 minuto, Cephalon_Pestilence dijo:

Wow uh... have to say, while dance macobres energy is pretty nuts, I just use it in short bursts since it does so much damage.... I mean they fixed the rest of his abilities based on feed back sooo...

"Sooo..." what? When the single most mentioned problem in the entire feedback thread is absolutely and deliberately ignored then it sure does not seem like they "listen to feedback"; it smells more like the preset ideas they had happened to coincide in general terms with some changes we proposed, that's it. They literally admit that in the Mesmer skin section. Mesmer Skin is good now, but being invulnerable doesn't complete missions, killing enemies completes missions... but hey, if I want a really good targeted 4 that does a crapton of damage and cost little energy I just use Mesa right? That one right there's a good example of balance...

6 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Changed Nezha’s Fire Walker to only ‘hop’ when cast while on the floor.

Aww, you couldn't at least have made it to only hop once until he touches the ground or something?

It was a really fun mobility option, and having it be something like a tertiary jump to compensate misjudgements with i.e. his Chakram teleport would be really useful.

PLEASE undo the air hop removal for Nezha. It was an insanely fun mobility tool even when not being spammed, as it gave him a tool for parkour-savvy players to use even if they weren't hugging the ground. Consider doing what you did to Operator toggling after Plains came out, and limit players to one "hop" per jump, or perhaps add a secondary cooldown to prevent hopspamming.

2 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.0.1

Changes:

• Reverted an unintentional reduction of Revenant’s max Energy. His max Energy is now as it was before 23.8.0.

Fixes:

• Fixed a crash when casting Rhino’s Roar ability.
  • Fixed a crash when casting and teleporting with Nezha’s Blazing Chakram ability.
  • Fixed a crash when casting Nezha’s Warding Halo ability.
  • Fixed a crash when loading into certain levels.
  • Fixed a crash when hijacking a Dargyn.
  • Fixed a possible crash when your Sentinel died.
  • Fixed a script error when trying to join a squad that had already disbanded.

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.0.2

Changes:

• Changed Nezha’s Fire Walker to only ‘hop’ when cast while on the floor.

Fixes:

• Fixed Clients Transferring to Operator and back resulting in Revenant’s Mesmer Skin charge indicator being removed on the ability UI.
  • Fixed another crash from casting Nezha’s Warding Halo ability.
  • Fixed a crash when casting Nezha’s Divine Spears ability.
  • Fixed Revenant Reave being capable of flying.

Why hotfix every 30 min, you can make all this hotfixes in 1 then released.

God hotfix only after u change 4-5 things.

Archived