Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

4 minutes ago, mrbubblepants said:

Can reaves distance based on duration be cut? I use max duration for Danse and cant reave because it will send me clear across a map into a wall where I have to wait for the abaility to end.

I believe 170% EFF + 115% DUR is enough for max efficiency, what kind of build you are using? (screenshot would be nice)

After playing with new nezha's skill and behavior, i might say that this nezha is more challenging. You have to look at 2 things, your health, and your warding's health, and quickly to see if you can chakram any enemies on sight immediately (i test this directly on MOT).

same with iron skin, i can hit 12k warding halo health, so it can be helpful for any player who concern with the warding things and blocked damage reduced are for more challenge. From the start, i just want to complain about the change from the burst into healing orb which reduced most of the healing value but because it seems maintainable and you can get twice the health orb using the augment, so i have no complain so far.

This update necessarily will ask you to remove the talent mod 🙂

5 hours ago, XanZath said:

Nezha was definitely overdue for some changes in order to make him feel better to use so thanks for that. However, making Warding Halo only block 90% of damage feels like a change in the wrong direction.
Also, is zylok just not getting a unique model? I've said it before but the current one seems "a bit" low effort which is why it's being memed.

It has a unique model. No part of it is reused from the Sybaris.

kvf.jpg

49 minutes ago, mrbubblepants said:

Can reaves distance based on duration be cut? I use max duration for Danse and cant reave because it will send me clear across a map into a wall where I have to wait for the abaility to end.

Can't you press the Reave ability again to stop the animation mid way?

The changes to Nezha and Revenant sound great. I'm looking forward to trying Nezha again as his kit seemed very clunky before.

5 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oxium Osprey Changes:

As a result of a review from the Capture Mission changes that affected Oxium acquisition (Galatea, Neptune) and Oxium acquisition as a whole, we have made tweaks to better benefit your Oxium grofit:

• Oxium Ospreys now appear within the first 5 Waves/Rounds of all Corpus Defense/Interception missions.
  • Slightly increased the spawn chance of Oxium Ospreys in all Corpus Defense/Interception missions at higher Waves/Rounds.

Wonderful.

Changes:

• Rhino now has a HUD buff indicator for his Iron Skin!
  • Reduced numerous costs of required items for various quantity locked activities. Less grind more grofit:
    • Reduced the cost of Nav Coordinates required to craft the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key from 3 to 1.
    • Reduced the cost of Animo Beacons required to fight Ambulas on Pluto, Hades from 40 to 20.
    • Reduced the cost of Vestan Moss scans required to craft the Sunrise Apothic from 25 to 12.

Even better

• Changed Health Conversion to only remove stacks on Health damage. Previously it removed stacks on any damage, which was counterproductive when the damage was on Shields as they are not affected by Armor.

Just wow, all the QOL today huh? *sniffle* I'm so proud! *sniffle*

The Nezha rework was not as good as I expected.

His 1's fire path is still too narrow and is just used for speed since it's too dangerous to run very close to an enemy just to catch them on fire.

His warding Halo change isn't good because he can die before the full halo is stripped. If a mob of lvl 150+ enemies shoot at you, Halo is useless because of the damage cap before it ends, and at that level the ending invincibility stage doesn't help since 10% of their incoming damage can be enough to take away all of his health. You can still be one shotted by nullifiers. Halo should become a scaling ability.

The synergy of the 2 and 4 seems to give laughable damage in the high levels (when the extra chakram appears to shoot at impaled enemies) and in the low levels you might as well one shot them with an arca plasmor rather than impaling them and waiting for the chakram to hit them one by one then wait for the additional chakram to shoot them dead...

Revenant Bugs:

Mesmer Skin: 

• Okay, there seem to be a few bugs with this one. There are reports of people getting shot through Mesmer skin by Specifically Nullifiers.
  • In my own testing I seem to have the opposite problem. Nullifiers do NO damage to Revenant, in fact, they don't even use up a charge of Mesmer skin, they can shoot and shoot, but nothing happens. Definitely seems like a bug.
  • Some people report that AOE damage still bypasses Mesmer skin and directly damages him. Though within my own testing I've found that at least any AOE caused by a projectile is negated, a charge of Mesmer is used, and the culprit that shot at you is stunned. Just as the ability was intended to do.
  • One case where AOE does bypass, is with Bombards. When they do their groudslam, the damage bypasses Mesmer skin, doesn't use a charge, and doesn't stun the bombard.

Reave:

• There seems to be a bug where the mist affect will not go away after the ability is cast, and the affect gets worse the more people cast Reave. It also seems to effect players who are touched by Reave, a misty distortion covers the screen around their frames.

Questions:

Mesmer Skin: 

While playing Revenant I noticed something. During the recast animation of Mesmer Skin, Revenant is left Completely vulnerable. Even if you had charges of Mesmer skin left over before you recast it, enemies can bypass Mesmer Skin and kill you. Is this intended? Because as it stands, this is extremely deadly for Revenant. The casting animation of Mesmer Skin is already a really long casting time, and it keeps you from being mobile by locking you in place until the ability has finished recasting, which leaves Revenant vulnerable to all sorts of death wishes. It would be nice if he kept his current charges of Mesmer skin until the recasting animation finishes. This seems like a change that would be really important, since otherwise, the ability to recast Mesmer skin is almost pointless if Revenant can't actually keep up the ability which is meant for his survival.

Suggestions:

Enthrall:

• I really like the direction that the ability is headed, but as of now, the ability has one major flaw. The Enthralled enemies die too easily from friendly fire. Now, I suggest a simple change. Let Revenant have a toggle which turns thralls Invulnerable to friendly fire or back to being vulnerable(sort of like how Vauban or Ivara have a toggle). This is meant to cure the problem that occurs on lower level missions where Thralls die before they are even useful because either You or Your Teammate killed them on accident. If this change was implemented, he could actually have a miniature Horde of minions that act as meat shields by drawing aggro, and spreading their infection. (Of course they would still be vulnerable to Reave, and take damage from all sources except for You and Your Teammates while the Friendly Fire was toggled Off). I would suggest Holding down the ENthrall ability in order to toggle Friendly fire Off and On.

Mesmer Skin:

• I saw someone suggest this, but it would be really nice if we could cancel the casting of Reave by casting it again while the animation is still going. That way you can cancel the long and deadly casting time if you need to move and react to something.
  • Also I would appreciate it if you looked at my question about Mesmer Skin and considered changing it in that way.

Reave:

• This is a simple change, but it seems that Reave does not show the accurate Health and Shield Percentages, at least not the accurate percentages for average enemies. In the ability menu, it states that the health and shield drain is 40%, but through testing this turned out to be false. Normal enemies only have about 8% Health and Shield drain. Although, what I did find is that when Reave passes through Thralls, that is when the Health and Shield drain truly is 40%. If this is the intended Percentages, then it would be lovely for the Ability screen to reflect what the ability actually does. As it is currently, displaying 40% health and shield drain is misleading, it should be clarified that it is only 40% when Reave passes through Enthralled enemies, and the percentage of Health and Shield drain for normal enemies should be displayed.

Anyway, I'm off to do more testing, I hope that you read this and I'd love it if you took any of what I said into consideration. Have a great day DE, and thank you for all the years of gameplay you've given me!

Revenant unminity do not apply to self dagame (Like phantasma explosion) Eidolon attacks and ally fire (Charmed enemies with radiation procs hits you xD)

And Dance Macabre do not deal any kind of damage against Eidolons :c either hitting them with wall do not regen any so maybe some enchances to deal damage against Eidolons might be great ♥

Revenant is a warframe full of potential, make use of it :3 

1 hour ago, mrbubblepants said:

If you press 3 again reave ends so you control how far it goes can literally move just 1 meter.

hace 17 minutos, Sickle_Slayer dijo:

Revenant Bugs:

Mesmer Skin: 

• Okay, there seem to be a few bugs with this one. There are reports of people getting shot through Mesmer skin by Specifically Nullifiers.
  • In my own testing I seem to have the opposite problem. Nullifiers do NO damage to Revenant, in fact, they don't even use up a charge of Mesmer skin, they can shoot and shoot, but nothing happens. Definitely seems like a bug.
  • Some people report that AOE damage still bypasses Mesmer skin and directly damages him. Though within my own testing I've found that any AOE is negated, a charge of Mesmer is used, and the culprit that shot at you is stunned. Just as the ability was intended to do.
  • One case where AOE does bypass, is with Bombards. When they do their groudslam, the damage bypasses Mesmer skin, doesn't use a charge, and doesn't stun the bombard.

Questions:

Mesmer Skin: 

While playing Revenant I noticed something. During the recast animation of Mesmer Skin, Revenant is left Completely vulnerable. Even if you had charges of Mesmer skin left over before you recast it, enemies can bypass Mesmer Skin and kill you. Is this intended? Because as it stands, this is extremely deadly for Revenant. The casting animation of Mesmer Skin is already a really long casting time, and it keeps you from being mobile by locking you in place until the ability has finished recasting, which leaves Revenant vulnerable to all sorts of death wishes. It would be nice if he kept his current charges of Mesmer skin until the recasting animation finishes. This seems like a change that would be really important, since otherwise, the ability to recast Mesmer skin is almost pointless if Revenant can't actually keep up the ability which is meant for his survival.

Suggestions:

Enthrall:

• I really like the direction that the ability is headed, but as of now, the ability has one major flaw. The Enthralled enemies die too easily from friendly fire. Now, I suggest a simple change. Let Revenant have a toggle which turns thralls Invulnerable to friendly fire or back to being vulnerable(sort of like how Vauban or Ivara have a toggle). This is meant to cure the problem that occurs on lower level missions where Thralls die before they are even useful because either You or Your Teammate killed them on accident. If this change was implemented, he could actually have a miniature Horde of minions that act as meat shields by drawing aggro, and spreading their infection. (Of course they would still be vulnerable to Reave, and take damage from all sources except for You and Your Teammates while the Friendly Fire was toggled Off). I would suggest Holding down the ENthrall ability in order to toggle Friendly fire Off and On.

Mesmer Skin:

• I saw someone suggest this, but it would be really nice if we could cancel the casting of Reave by casting it again while the animation is still going. That way you can cancel the long and deadly casting time if you need to move and react to something.
  • Also I would appreciate it if you looked at my question about Mesmer Skin and considered changing it in that way.

Reave:

• This is a simple change, but it seems that Reave does not show the accurate Health and Shield Percentages, at least not the accurate percentages for average enemies. In the ability menu, it states that the health and shield drain is 40%, but through testing this turned out to be false. Normal enemies only have about 8% Health and Shield drain. Although, what I did find is that when Reave passes through Thralls, that is when the Health and Shield drain truly is 40%. If this is the intended Percentages, then it would be lovely for the Ability screen to reflect what the ability actually does. As it is currently, displaying 40% health and shield drain is misleading, it should be clarified that it is only 40% when Reave passes through Enthralled enemies, and the percentage of Health and Shield drain for normal enemies should be displayed.

Anyway, I'm off to do more testing, I hope that you read this and I'd love it if you took any of what I said into consideration. Have a great day DE, and thank you for all the years of gameplay you've given me!

I think Enthrall friendly fire is fine, unlesss they die automatically after timer end or they recive a heavy damage reduction buff, otherwise killing unneeded enthralled units seems fairly good to me, and i experienced some probles with mesmer skin as well, some damage really bypass inmunity but im not sure whom (Survival at Neptune and with charges left i died several times xD not by bombardants) and eidolon damage is not null, even if its kind of unfair, that inmunity should work on them because revenant have sentient energy right? XD 

Besides of that, i totally agree with your suggestions :3

Archived