Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

Absolutely loving the Nezha changes! Feels suuuuper good to play him now. 

While I do like the changes so far to Revenant it still feels fairly sub par in comparison to most. 

His one ability is more useful now, but the pillars tend to only shoot one projectile at a time, the damage output is fairly forgettable it feels like, as far as a suggestion, perhaps have them infect with Enthrall as well, this would cure a lot of the problems in my eyes, allowing for enthrall to keep spreading even if killed by an ally, clearing up the current issue of nukers making enthralls pointless and still letting it spread from a single cast, even if a nuker is being over zealous.

While Mirage skin has an interesting potential the small number of charges simply don't make it feel worthwhile on its own, the charges feel like they burn off quickly and even with the recast that refreshes it, in most scenarios when damage is being applied or I intentionally am trying to take damage to stun an enemy with it for synergy purposes it gets stripped off. While there is nothing wrong with the charge amount mechanic, having a base of only 6 (at rank 3) feels far too low in a game where the majority of enemies have rapid fire weapons, shotguns, or repeating aoes (fire areas from grineer cat summoners and napalms are the main reference here). So while I do love the concept, it could be improved by making each charge have a period where the effect carries, so that way one charge lasts a few seconds when it is popped and when that is done the next can be popped. Or give more charges. The secondary effect of the stun I will admit can be fairly hard to pick out in a crowd of enemies, it would be lovely to see some sort of debuff particle or visual effect on the stunned target, or, it auto enthralls if available.

the changes to the Reave are a step in the right direction, making it feel more usable with its new aim-ability, the buffs to allies are decent and while I do love the concept as well, it can be a tad hard to land still due to the decent cast time and short base range of 6m. Aside from the base movement range and cast time, loving the direction its going.

The Danse Macabre is a good concept and I love its synergy change, but still the cost feels like it needs to be brought back down or at least the damage readjusted to reflect its current state.

So.. Revenant is a laser show and also a fog machine in one, I just need an octavia playing dubstep and we could go on tour...

Now joking aside after the update the smoke effect of revenant third is kind of anoying and it keeps active, i dont mind a bit of smoke but its really anoying, and it also transmits to other players that get revenant protection.

mqbZbxo.jpg5wz763l.jpgECMordE.jpg

Well dear devs,

i loved the rework on nezha, trully, loved the sinergies, i took some time to understand how the halo works now ( it is confusing at start ), my only concern is:

if the warding halo gives 90% reduction, why dont you make it be recastable while active? its no longer a 100% damage blocking anymore, and if you stand still doing nothing, you probably gonna die ( same about the third ability on mesa )...

the sinergy with chakram and the 4th ability is great, but i still trying to find an use to the fire walker ability beside buff my move speed

so far the changes i want to see on this rework:

-be able to re-cast the warding halo while  warding halo is active;

-fix the chackram ability... you cast it upon a group of mobs and it hits only the first target then the chakram fly sky high and dont debuff the rest of enemies, sometimes it work as intended hitting a small group of mobs in front of nezha but consistently it hits only the first mob and then fly away.

-a sugestion: make fire walker flames recover duration of warding halo when hit enemies with the flames, would be a great sinergy to keep the damage reduction without recast the halo.

Great work guys, warframe is moving into a good path, thank you for your pacience on read our complains ^-^

5 minutes ago, FormatDriveC said:

Well dear devs,

i loved the rework on nezha, trully, loved the sinergies, i took some time to understand how the halo works now ( it is confusing at start ), my only concern is:

if the warding halo gives 90% reduction, why dont you make it be recastable while active? its no longer a 100% damage blocking anymore, and if you stand still doing nothing, you probably gonna die ( same about the third ability on mesa )...

the sinergy with chakram and the 4th ability is great, but i still trying to find an use to the fire walker ability beside buff my move speed

so far the changes i want to see on this rework:

-be able to re-cast the warding halo while  warding halo is active;

-fix the chackram ability... you cast it upon a group of mobs and it hits only the first target then the chakram fly sky high and dont debuff the rest of enemies, sometimes it work as intended hitting a small group of mobs in front of nezha but consistently it hits only the first mob and then fly away.

-a sugestion: make fire walker flames recover duration of warding halo when hit enemies with the flames, would be a great sinergy to keep the damage reduction without recast the halo.

Great work guys, warframe is moving into a good path, thank you for your pacience on read our complains ^-^

(COPYRIGHT STRIKE)

I don't understand this shinigans. She was good beforehand, could protect others with her augment and herself using the 3rd, make use of her 4th situation-based and teleport with her 2nd in spy. Just the first ability wasn't used that much by myself. Meh.

I don't care, if it's a hermaphrodite or not. This is just my opinion of view, so deal with it :}

Btw. crouching while running still bugs you into a state, where you've to doubletap crouch to continue to walk in a non-crouching-state.
I don't understand, why this is assessed every patch. Link below.

https://forums.warframe.com/topic/973516-bulletjump-while-running-bugged

hace 1 hora, SepherRaziel dijo:

So.. Revenant is a laser show and also a fog machine in one, I just need an octavia playing dubstep and we could go on tour...

Now joking aside after the update the smoke effect of revenant third is kind of anoying and it keeps active, i dont mind a bit of smoke but its really anoying, and it also transmits to other players that get revenant protection.

And a spinning disco ball too....

Jokes aside, please DE, this is really annoying, once Revenant apply his third ability, the other frames keeps surrounded by a dense fog, is almost imposible to see anything and the effect seems to stack the more Revenant keeps using it.

Is there any way you can indicate which bugs/fixes have been duplicated in house and are being worked to fix? Reason I ask is...

I get nausea from a sensitivity bug that only appears to happen in POE. Sometimes, when getting sent back to the WF after taking too much damage in operator, the sensitivity settings "feel" like they have been set to default. Looking in the options menu, there is no evidence of any changes being made, it says they are still at the levels I've adjusted them too. I've been popping Dramamine daily to save me from puking on myself and my keyboard yet again. Its getting costly, and its starting to REALLY not be worth playing if I'm shunned from such important "endgame" content.

On 2018-09-12 at 8:41 PM, XanZath said:

Nezha was definitely overdue for some changes in order to make him feel better to use so thanks for that. However, making Warding Halo only block 90% of damage feels like a change in the wrong direction.
Also, is zylok just not getting a unique model? I've said it before but the current one seems "a bit" low effort which is why it's being memed.

Yes, but thanks to 3 skill passing damage you can use other mechanics such as arcane guardian.
If you do that will not feel taking these 10% damage.

By the way now you can heal yourself and use for example simaris mod to get a lot of armor when you pick up hp.
This is actually a buff. And now nezha is not a second rhino with worse shield

11 hours ago, Slifar said:

-snip-

So basically the rule for cars isn't particularly relevant in this case.

Server latency can require inputs to be made earlier than would be necessary in an offline game.

Physical reaction tests are designed with simplified outputs. A complicated interface requires not just that you react, but that you react in the correct way, such as pressing the correct button, or hitting the breaks in a car.

23 hours ago, Roboplus said:

3 seconds would be generous. But due to latency, 2 seconds is the bare minimum.

Regarding the operator face accessory emissive change; while the energy colour is indeed derived from suit energy, it's also still taking the colour from the secondary accessory colour. To illustrate;

Firstly, here's my suit energy, a slightly blue tinted green.

BsrP2vyh.jpg

Now, the head. Note how the energy colour is a more yellowish green.

4NkaLvdh.jpg

Now finally, let's see how it looks with the accessory secondary colour set to black. Note that it's now the expected shade of green, as there's no longer an additional tone being added to it.

X6tu0zgh.jpg

On 2018-09-13 at 2:44 AM, Proteo said:

Nice! Still worried about that 90% DMG reduction.

Have a look at Valkyr Prime with the highest possible health and armor values. Not only does it come with decent shields, the amount of work it'll take to burn through that health is insane.

That 10% damage isn't going to affect much.

Archived