Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

vor 5 Minuten schrieb [DE]Megan:

What was the WAR # you received from this crash?

Sorry, just clicked through and didn't give it too much thought. If it happens again I'll check. 🙂

Edit: Well that didn't take too long. Second mission, crashed again. WAR-1965239

Both times the mission of the current Invasion for Mutagen Mass on Morax, Europa. First few waves work, after that, it freezes and crashes.

4 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

What was the WAR # you received from this crash?

I was too stupid to check my WAR# when I had a crash just now, did the reporter save the number anywhere?
I assumed my crash had to do with Nezha changes as it crashed just as I threw a Blazing Chakram into a pile of Volatile Runners.

1 minute ago, SnuggleBuckets said:

I was too stupid to check my WAR# when I had a crash just now, did the reporter save the number anywhere?
I assumed my crash had to do with Nezha changes as it crashed just as I threw a Blazing Chakram into a pile of Volatile Runners.

Hotfix coming in hot for some crashes!

vor 1 Minute schrieb SnuggleBuckets:

I was using a Saryn, and crashed in both missions I started since the update. Didn't check if there was a Nezha though.

3 minutes ago, Kairaishi said:

Wonderful, now we have a founding warlord and we can't expel him from the dojo, we can't pass his title to anybody else since he's the only one who can demote himself AND he got the title of founding warlord even though he hasn't logged in in two years. 

Please make a ticket with http://support.warframe.com/ and they will fix it right up!

WTF- Y do i have a american keybord all of a sudden- Questionmark / cause i dont know where the f it is. and WHZ does my inaros only got 1k hp instead of 4500 questionmark what kind of update is this questionmark

k, keybord back to normal... only my inaros is.... i have to wipe away my tears^^

• Rhino now has a HUD buff indicator for his Iron Skin!
  • Reduced numerous costs of required items for various quantity locked activities. Less grind more grofit:
    • Reduced the cost of Nav Coordinates required to craft the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key from 3 to 1.
    • Reduced the cost of Animo Beacons required to fight Ambulas on Pluto, Hades from 40 to 20.
    • Reduced the cost of Vestan Moss scans required to craft the Sunrise Apothic from 25 to 12. 
  • Changed Health Conversion to only remove stacks on Health damage. Previously it removed stacks on any damage, which was counterproductive when the damage was on Shields as they are not affected by Armor.

Very nice QoL changes 🤗

Just a quick one, I tried to do gabbii i think its called on ceres 3 times with the nezha deluxe and it crashed every time after a few waves, I've done a ticket just to try and let you guys know and I'll leave my war below, hopefully it'll be sorted soon ^_^ ❤️ much love 

WAR-1965251

Gerade eben schrieb xblackvalorx:

Thanks for ruining nezha as soon as you make it look cool. Was looking forward to the skin but looks like nezha is going on the shelf right next to revenant. Smh. Stop nerfing frames and give us more difficult content maybe?

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. He received huge buffs across the board. The rework is amazing.

Don't forget fo fix all those Nezha related bugs pls!

Spoiler

Zitat

Fire Walker:

-Pyroclastic Flow augment deals damage to Nezha and all allies and does not expire if Nezha died while the fire trail was active

-Mounting a Dargyn in the Plains of Eidolon while having Fire Walker active results in creating a trail of fire in the sky

Blazing Chakram:

-When playing as the host, FX is partly showing default colors

-When playing as a client, Healing Pulse audio and FX is missing

-Players are still reporting a rare 'ability in use' bug preventing the player from using any ability after Blazing Chakram simply disappeared

-Throwing Blazing Chakram can fail under certain conditions (collision with invisible objects)

-QoL suggestion: Activating Blazing Chakram teleport will sometimes fail, because the position is too close to a wall (line of sight check is negative even though the new location appears to be legitimate to the player). It will show a message then. In this case, Blazing Chakram should instead teleport the player to the last legitimate position

-When Reaping Chakram augment is equipped, the Chakram does not bounce off walls or the floor but returns to Nezha immediatly on contact

Warding Halo:

-Status Immunity is missing during the initial 3 second invulnerability phase

-Status Immunity is not working on a couple of status effects (examples: Arctic Eximus slow aura, Orokin frozen floor traps, Tar Mutalist-Moa’s Tar puddle)

-Stun is not applying reliably

-Warding Halo UI disappears on certain conditions

-Warding Halo with Safeguard augment will apply on allies that stand behind you instead of yourself if they are close to you even if they don’t appear on your screen

-QoL: With the Safeguard augment you can activate Warding Halo on other players sentinels, but your own sentinel will always dodge if you are trying to point at him making it very hard to do this. With the Safeguard augment your sentinel should always receive a Warding Halo, whenever you activate that ability and it has no Warding Halo yet.

-When activating Warding Halo with the Safeguard augment on an ally that goes to bleedout state during the casting animation, Warding Halo will appear visually on the downed ally. After reviving that ally, Warding Halo will have no effect, will not disappear ever, and prevent activating the ability on that target.

-QoL suggestion: It should not be possible to activate Warding Halo with the Safeguard augment on certain duration based short living objects (examples: Mirage Hall of Mirrors clones, Smeeta Kavat Mischief decoy, Loki bait, Nidus maggots, Saryn Molt)

Divine Spears:

-Divine Spears frequently don't disappear visually when instantly deactivating the ability, caused by exploding enemies and large groups of enemies

-Activating Divine Spears on a Nullifier unit, that is unalerted, will cause it to activate the Nullifier bubble after a short delay, freeing himself and nearby enemies from the stun and also cancelling the damage. A stunned (unconscious) enemy should not trigger any action.

-Some enemies affected by Divine Spears show uncontrolled, extremely rapid movement.

-Some enemies affected by Divine Spears are not being impaled, but stand near their representative spear while being unconscious.

-Some enemies affected by Divine Spears are not being impaled upwards but to the side.

Other:

-Sliding FX and audio does not disappear after dying while sliding

-Broken helmet model often appearing in the star chart when changing loadouts

-Broken body model in the starchart has been reported

-Broken movement of the Circa helmets cords

Spoiler
Zitat

Bug_1:

This occurs to all enemies exploding on death (Volatile Runners, Maggots, Latchers, Regulators, Rell ghosts and many others).

Reproduction steps: activate Divine Spears (enemies die and explode)  --> instantly deactivate Divine Spears (100% of the spears remain visually indefinitely).

Bug_2:

This occurs to groups of random enemies. A group of  7 enemies can be enough at times. The enemies hit first show the bug.

Reproduction steps: activate Divine Spears on a group of 7 or more enemies (enemies die) --> instantly deactivate Divine Spears (~ 10% - 50% of the Spears remain visually indefinitely)

Both are common bugs during missions and they are also easily reproducable.

9TobEWx.jpg

COyEa4I.jpg

Archived