Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

Reduced numerous costs of required items for various quantity locked activities. Less grind more grofit:

• Reduced the cost of Nav Coordinates required to craft the Mutalist Alad V Assassinate Key from 3 to 1.
  • Reduced the cost of Animo Beacons required to fight Ambulas on Pluto, Hades from 40 to 20.

These are such good changes. Please for the love of Anyo improve the Harrow Systems farm as well ._. just throw it into both B and C rotation!

5 minutes ago, Xhobract said:

You clearly have no idea what you are talking about. He received huge buffs across the board. The rework is amazing.

Except for ruining warding halo. Which is why 90% of people use him. Don't need another damage resistant frame. Having a slightly more fun alternative to rhino was nice, but now he's useless. Just another frame that can be outdone by other frames in everything it does, making it pretty useless. We don't need frames that are "meh" at everything. Meh healing. Meh damage resistance. Meh dps. Yay. Another frame that's just useless

40 минут назад, [DE]Megan сказал:

The emissive on Operator Facial Accessories is now controlled by suit Energy colour.

The most important change. Game literally playable.

Operator cosmetic loadouts and maybe syandanas are still on the wishlist.

3 hours ago, xblackvalorx said:

Except for ruining warding halo. Which is why 90% of people use him. Don't need another damage resistant frame. Having a slightly more fun alternative to rhino was nice, but now he's useless. Just another frame that bad be outdone by other frames in everything it does, making it pretty useless. We don't need frames that are "meh" at everything. Meh healing. Meh damage resistance. Meh dps. Yay. Another frame that's just useless

yeah you have no idea what you're talking about, his 2+4 are fun and reliable healing, his 3 is great cc when it ends and it builds up quite nicely, there's 0 problems I have with him.

vor 4 Minuten schrieb xblackvalorx:

Except for ruining warding halo. Which is why 90% of people use him. Don't need another damage resistant frame. Having a slightly more fun alternative to rhino was nice, but now he's useless. Just another frame that bad be outdone by other frames in everything it does, making it pretty useless. We don't need frames that are "meh" at everything. Meh healing. Meh damage resistance. Meh dps. Yay. Another frame that's just useless

I'm not gonna write down my build as you seem to ignore even the suggestions the workshop mentioned, like Health Conversion when modding, but my Nezha has now 155805 eHP and regains 7468 eHP per health orb (and I could increase that further)... He can be tankier than any Nidus build. Not even starting with the other improvements they've made.

I love these changes! The changes to Nezha and Revinant are wonderful and really makes me appreciate how much the team is listening to community feedback. The changes to the Mutalist Alad V Nav Coordinates is unexpected but very much welcome. I remember farming Mesa 2 years ago and how much of a pain it so thank you. 

il y a 12 minutes, xblackvalorx a dit :

Except for ruining warding halo. Which is why 90% of people use him. Don't need another damage resistant frame. Having a slightly more fun alternative to rhino was nice, but now he's useless. Just another frame that can be outdone by other frames in everything it does, making it pretty useless. We don't need frames that are "meh" at everything. Meh healing. Meh damage resistance. Meh dps. Yay. Another frame that's just useless

You forget something.. now on damaged arcane like aegis grâce and guardian work on him . And I would be honest with you . If you played Gara 90% DR with à combo of these arcanes makes you almost unkillable except on case of one shot that never happen until at least level 150+.

Just play the frame before saying something like that please. You didnt even tested it . And the multiplier for his warding halo changes seems pretty nice

56 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Revenant Ability Changes:

We have a big batch of changes to Revenant based on constructive player feedback. Specifics per ability follow below, but a big thanks to everyone who took the time to login, play, and visit a space (forums or otherwise) to give their thoughts. It's crucial to the iteration process. Thank you! 

ENTHRALL:

THRALLS: We have made changes to have Thralls have more value in life AND death - just as Revenant did. The general rule Thralls will follow is they provide CC in Life, Damage in Death. The goal is simply to have an easy supply of Thralls to make use of in both Life and Death. 

Currently Enthrall has the following uses: 

WHILE ALIVE:
You can get up to 7 enemies Crowd Controlled - they won't attack you or allies and will draw Aggro from AI.
It spreads / is transferred - the Enthralled state is contagious!
You can Reave Thralls for greater scaling Health and Shield Leeching.
If Thralls are killed by Danse Macabre, overshield drops are created. 

AFTER DEATH:
It creates a damaging pillar, and that's it. Not useful enough in death at all!

ADDITIONAL After Death:

• We've added the following with this update: 
  • While active, the pillar creates homing projectiles similar to the Vomvalyst attacks and Revenant's Signature weapon, the Phantasma!
  • The pillars can now be exploded to output their damage radially if hit by Danse Macabre.

MESMER SKIN:

On the development build before release, Mesmer Skin was recastable but we removed this due to balance concerns. But, our gut reaction was right and thanks to your feedback we've changed it back to how it was and you can now recast Mesmer Skin to recharge it! 

REAVE:

• Lowered Energy cost to 50.
  • Revenant is now fully immune to damage while Reaving - it's meant to be a life-saver! 
  • When Reaving Thralls with Mesmer Skin active, it restores a charge.
  • When Reaving Allies with Mesmer Skin active, it adds the protective energy to your allies who happen to be in range. A small protective bonus!
  • When REAVE is cast while in DANSE MACABRE, Energy cost lowered to 25. This allows for quicker, risk-free placement of Revenant for tactical maneuvering.
  • The Direction of Reave now follows last Reticle aim point which makes casting more responsive to intent. 

Revenant Fixes: 

• Fixed Revenant’s Reave using the wrong value (Health) for Shield gain.
  • Fixed inability to damage Revenant’s Enthralled enemies with the Arca Plasmor.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Enthralled enemies still attempting to hack terminals during Interception missions. 
  • Fixed Gara’s Mass Vitrify blocking Revenant’s Danse Macabre lasers.
  • Fixed Revenant’s Danse Macabre and Strangledome names being in ALL CAPS.

Please note there is nothing in here about Revenant's Energy capacity change because it is not intentional - it will return to it's former values next Hotfix!

Just now, MunsuLight said:

You forget something.. now on damaged arcane like aegis grâce and guardian work on him . And I would be honest with you . If you played Gara 90% DR with à combo of these arcanes makes you almost unkillable except on case of one shot that never happen until at least level 150+.

Just play the frame before saying something like that please

People just need to quit making excuses for DE. This cycle they're on is bad news.

Nerf frames> "content is too hard"> nerf content> "frames are doing this too well" > nerf frames again, rinse and repeat. Mesa is next now that is easier to get. Soon we're all gonna be running around with frames that are only good in level 30 content and that's just no fun. 

Plus, 150 is when endgame really starts. 

Killing endgame viability is just gonna make the game boring for everyone but new players, and you aren't new forever

53 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Oxium Osprey Changes:
As a result of a review from the Capture Mission changes that affected Oxium acquisition (Galatea, Neptune) and Oxium acquisition as a whole, we have made tweaks to better benefit your Oxium grofit:

• Oxium Ospreys now appear within the first 5 Waves/Rounds of all Corpus Defense/Interception missions.
  • Slightly increased the spawn chance of Oxium Ospreys in all Corpus Defense/Interception missions at higher Waves/Rounds.

Many great changes.
But this has to be my favourite;

Finally a reaching out to the playerbase, after taking away our means to obtain these to fill the rediculous requirement quotta on many things..
It fills my heart with warmth.

I am also strongly looking forward to the day, where the following nightmare finally ends.
Because it has broken my spirit completely, that even thinking about LUA now causes PTSD because of this.

P.S.

Mutagen samples...

50 after 1 hour of grinding
50 out of 15.000 total required for Hema....

Just saying...

We're getting closer, just... a bit further...
*breathes heavily and tries not to hyperventilate*
We... can do this...
Just need...

Mercy :heart:

Archived