Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.8.0 + 23.8.0.1 + 23.8.0.2

[DE]Megan

2 minutes ago, mrrobotto67 said:

Just by the text, Revenant now might be one of the best warframes EASY. Have to test it tho.

no, even with these changes, most other frames that are considered tanks or tanky are way better, nekros has way better minion making whilst having better CC and can tank, with 4 useful abilities unlike revenant. Rhino gets tons of iron skin to make him the frame with the highest ehp. He looks good and that's about it

Really liking the sound of these changes, gonna fiddle with my Nezha builds now and hope I don't need to reforma, not that I'll mind if I do, since Nezha is normally fun to play anyways!

One question though, do you have any information regarding Zephyr Deluxe?  It was announced and shown to us during a Devstream a long long time ago and was said to be planned for release after Mag and Chroma Deluxe.  We are now multiple deluxes after those and she's still not here, so it'd be nice to know that it's being worked on.  Thanks! <3

thanks for the update tho i am still afraid of that 90% im likely gonna die on a side note why have blocked dam at all why not do dur like garas stuff  at high lvls this is just gonna burn off and if your not dead from that geting burnd in a few hits ...any way skins look good wether il the p to get them diffrnt story

Justo ahora, Dabpacito dijo:

no, even with these changes, most other frames that are considered tanks or tanky are way better, nekros has way better minion making whilst having better CC and can tank, with 4 useful abilities unlike revenant. Rhino gets tons of iron skin to make him the frame with the highest ehp. He looks good and that's about it

But his 2nd being recastable and being able also to replenish some of the stacks on his 2 with his 3 is nice. Again, this is just by text and i will have to test it, hopefully i am right.

1 minute ago, mrrobotto67 said:

But his 2nd being recastable and being able also to replenish some of the stacks on his 2 with his 3 is nice. Again, this is just by text and i will have to test it, hopefully i am right.

I'm not saying he can't be tanky, I'm just saying everyone does it better

nezha is use in my roster  purely for sabotage or rescues, fast running and kinda decent protection on noob levels. For high level i prefer to use (insert easy frame here) Loki.

With this new changes the nezha stay in the same spot in my case. Hurra for people who nezha iS mY mAiN. 

29 minutes ago, XanZath said:

Nezha was definitely overdue for some changes in order to make him feel better to use so thanks for that. However, making Warding Halo only block 90% of damage feels like a change in the wrong direction.
Also, is zylok just not getting a unique model? I've said it before but the current one seems "a bit" low effort which is why it's being memed.

90% DR is essentially the same as 100% DR for all currently relevant content plus it has the side benefit of allowing for Health Conversion builds with his Chakram change. 

Wonderful, now we have a founding warlord and we can't expel him from the dojo, we can't pass his title to anybody else since he's the only one who can demote himself AND he got the title of founding warlord even though he hasn't logged in in two years. 

28 minutes ago, [DE]Megan said:

Fixed a progression stopper in the Sands of Inaros quest as a result of the first phase of the boss fight being skipped and Inaros becoming invulnerable. Also fixed the Tomb Protector in Sands of Inaros attacking while invisible and having floating weapons instead of being entombed while you fight the Golems.

Thanks for this...

And the Bug on Jordas Golem final stage?
Since february and no fixes yet.

Spoiler

Archived