Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Idea for cetus bounties - namely eidolons

Talinthis

let us change warframes in the hallway when the game throws us in a group with 3 others. so many times i am chroma, and i get 3 other chroma's or a mix of them and rhino, so i leave and become trinity, to get matched with 4 trinity's. the first two can be done easily without a healer but the damn hydrolyst is nearly impossible without some sort of lure healer with random groups, and as it is currently everyone just keeps leaving until at least one trinity is present and this is very counter productive when you only have like 40 minutes to begin with.

now you might say bla bla use recruiting - but adding them to the bounty list encourages random groups, so either remove the matchmaking or fix it properly.

4 hours ago, W3zeer said:

Or maybe change the fight so more than only 4 frames are useful... but diversity and choices are not encouraged anymore by the devs I guess (looking at ESO) 😄

while i do agree, i dont see how they can. bosses need to be killed, so by default highest dps wins. i have started using ivara since she can 2-3 shot the limbs and i can do it faster than most chroma's since the fire rate is super quick. got yelled at a bunch for using her until i started poppin kneecaps on eidolons in less than two seconds. maybe with the next boss they can design it differently, but with the eidolons it is basically set in stone physical DPS will forever be king unless they do a complete rework.