Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Nezha Rework Feedback (23.8.0)

DarkRuler2500

Just now, trunks013 said:

Yeah well its not the same and actualy potential super easy to exploit with equilibrium and the proper team.

With a proper team you can just have a proper healer and not use bad healing orbs. Now Nezha can't even keep himself alive with damage going through warding halo and healing nerfed to a chance of 25 healing orb...

1 minute ago, DarkRuler2500 said:

Thanks DE!
Your Nezha rework is spot on.
It is really enjoyable to play him now.
All four abilities are now perfectly useable even in sortie-level content and beyond.

I LOVE IT

nezhad6fzf.jpg

He’s definitely better than before. When i tested him after his rework, i was confused with how he worked until i fiqured out, he use CC and Warding Halo to defend himself now. His Scaling Warding halo is a major buff to that ability because that ability used to be paper. I know itÂ’s 90% DR now but with all of his abilities, i think itÂ’s fair to have that DR now. 

6 minutes ago, Naftal said:

With a proper team you can just have a proper healer and not use bad healing orbs. Now Nezha can't even keep himself alive with damage going through warding halo and healing nerfed to a chance of 25 healing orb...

Oh no ! Sorry its not what i meant ^.^ 

You recal the infinite energy with nekro and healing orb thingy ?

I mean like that droping healing orb to get both from both with equilibrium and then rince and repeat.

I just see this as a matter of time before nezha get that

Still i'm happy with the modification to the throwing disc ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

I have to say that this is probably the best warframe rework I have seen so far.

7 minutes ago, Naftal said:

What are you talking about? There is 100% chance for enemies to drop the healing orb, sometimes they even drop 2. I don't know if that is intended tho...

vor 4 Minuten schrieb Naftal:

With a proper? team you can just have a proper healer and not use bad healing orbs. Now Nezha can't even keep himself alive with damage going through warding halo and healing nerfed to? a chance of 25 healing orb...

My build utilizes Quick Thinking instead of Vitality and combined with various other mods and arcanes he regains 7468 eHP per health orb and 14904 eHP per energy orb. Seems pretty bad /s.

Just now, Kialandi said:

I have to say that this is probably the best warframe rework I have seen so far.

What are you talking about? There is 100% chance for enemies to drop the healing orb, sometimes they even drop 2. I don't know if that is intended tho...

Oh nvm I got confused with the chakram augment.

But regardless of 100% chance, it's still only 25 health. It needs to be higher.

Just now, Naftal said:

If you need to heal 500 hp, you need 20 orbs.

I already said 25hp is low, but there ar various arcanes that Nehza can use to get more reliable HP recovery.

• Arcane grace can go well with his DR
  • Arcane pulse works very well with the fact he spawns HP orbs and it also heals other players in radius.

It's a low amount but it can be played around, if players can do it for Desecrate nekros, Nehza is going to be even easier.

1 minute ago, Buzkyl said:

I already said 25hp is low, but there ar various arcanes that Nehza can use to get more reliable HP recovery.

• ?? Arcane grace can go well with his DR
  • Arcane pulse works very well with the fact he spawns HP orbs and it also heals other players in radius.

It's a low amount but it can be played around, if players can do it for Desecrate nekros, Nehza is going to be even easier.

I'm just arguing against the rework creating the need for healing and nerfing Nezha's personal healing ability to ground.

I'm sure you can create a lot of health orbs but then that requires spamming chakram on everything. There's no possibility to heal yourself to full fast without creating the orbs in the past already.

1 minute ago, Naftal said:

I'm just arguing against the rework creating the need for healing and nerfing Nezha's personal healing ability to ground.

I'm sure you can create a lot of health orbs but then that requires spamming chakram on everything. There's no possibility to heal yourself to full fast without creating the orbs in the past already.

You can't just let him excel at everything. Even now he's fast, tanky, has CC and can generate both healing and energy orbs. Letting him heal to full health fast by pressing a button would be an overkill.

1 minute ago, Kialandi said:

You can't just let him excel at everything. Even now he's fast, tanky, has CC and can generate both healing and energy orbs. Letting him heal to full health fast by pressing a button would be an overkill.

Well, it wasn't just pressing a button before. It was the same mechanic but instead of creating a health orb, you'd get a radial heal for 225 that scales with str.

That still isn't a lot of healing but you wouldn't need to be spamming the ability on every enemy.

I like how people complain about it only healing 25 health as if you can only hit one enemy with a throw. It's a cheap spammable ability that can hit large crowds of enemies on charged throw (guaranteeing a large number of health orbs), on a frame with 90% damage reduction (meaning a health orb heals 250 effective health points), hard CC, and higher than normal agility (evasive maneuverability). If you keep dying with that then you must suck at staying alive with any Warframe that isn't Rhino.

Play Nezha first. The heal orbs are perfectly fine and it works so well with his kit now well done to DE on this one. His is now a different kinda support that offers CC team healing and sudo Tanking as well as damage boost and minor healing. His literally a slightly more complicated Rhino that arguably is a little better.

5 minutes ago, Rythiman said:

I like how people complain about it only healing 25 health as if you can only hit one enemy with a throw. It's a cheap spammable ability that can hit large crowds of enemies on charged throw (guaranteeing a large number of health orbs), on a frame with 90% damage reduction (meaning a health orb heals 250 effective health points), hard CC, and higher than normal agility (evasive maneuverability). If you keep dying with that then you must suck at staying alive with any Warframe that isn't Rhino.

don't forget the potential armor from health conversion. With how the ability works, its even more reliable than nekros'