Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Another Nezha Thread: Main Topic - Chakram

Aeon-

Alright, let's get to the point. Since the new change allows the ring to seek targets it bounces everywhere, even in the direction you didn't mean to throw. With that being said, can we just remove teleport when pressing the skill again. Maybe change it to instant ring return so you can spam it more? or do something else because when that thing bounces around and sometimes you aren't sure it's back yet you teleport to some odd places. Or when you are really trying to use it as an efficient teleporter in plains or what not, it brings you somewhere else.

Edit: Or instead of teleport, make it explode dealing blast and fire.

Just a thought/ suggestion. 

Edited by Aeon-

Why do you want to spam the ability? if you want it to hit multiple enemies use 4 then press 2 and you will hit most of the targets that are in close proximity now of course if you have max range so his 4 is 50m it's pointless because chakram doesn't go past objects/walls.

But even if you are using max range your suggestion seems pointless just because you want to spam it when it doesn't need to be spammed in the first place, and you want the teleport removed simply because it conflicts with your spamming tactics...🤔

2 minutes ago, axellex said:

Why do you want to spam the ability? if you want it to hit multiple enemies use 4 then press 2 and you will hit most of the targets that are in close proximity now of course if you have max range so his 4 is 50m it's pointless because chakram doesn't go past objects/walls.

But even if you are using max range your suggestion seems pointless just because you want to spam it when it doesn't need to be spammed in the first place, and you want the teleport removed simply because it conflicts with your spamming tactics...🤔

I think you misread, I didn't say I want to spam, but it's a good option to instead of teleporting because the ring doesn't hit everything even if you use your 4th. It's better to have it reset and use it to increase health/ energy drops instantly. Imagine you stun lock 50 enemies, with your 4 and the rings hits 5 and comes back in like 8 sec and you want to hit them all. Takes a lot of time. But incase you haven't read the update, your 2 effect can be spread if your 4 kills enemies affected. 

2 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

I'd prefer to keep the teleport, I used it a bunch before, and I think I still will now

I would love to use it too, but you can't teleport viable. And honestly Nezhas passive makes him quick, I don't know why the teleport would make you quicker when it's bouncy through enemies and not the ones in front of you, but the ones next to you or behind you. It's like, I wanna go forward, not spatial.  

30 minutes ago, Aeon- said:

Alright, let's get to the point. Since the new change allows the ring to seek targets it bounces everywhere, even in the direction you didn't mean to throw. With that being said, can we just remove teleport when pressing the skill again. Maybe change it to instant ring return so you can spam it more? or do something else because when that thing bounces around and sometimes you aren't sure it's back yet you teleport to some odd places. Or when you are really trying to use it as an efficient teleporter in plains or what not, it brings you somewhere else.

Just a thought/ suggestion. 

I mean your changing your opinion now but it's written right there.

9 minutes ago, axellex said:

I mean your changing your opinion now but it's written right there.

I'm glad you can see it, because it clear does not say "I want to spam the chakram". It's called an option and I just thought of another one, read it again on the "bullet" edit. 

Edited by Aeon-

The chakram is a great skill now, only hampered by the subpar aoe of the skill.

A solution would be to a.) Keep the current skill as is when not targeting enemies to keep the teleport intact.

and

b.) Have an “expanding chakram” effect—- Trinity’s energy vampire like effect——when targeting enemies. All enemies hit will have the additional effects that current chakram has. Effects would be tweaked abit I’m surebecause that would be too good imo.

When this happens Nezha will be a dam great Warframe indeed.

3 minutes ago, Borduglas said:

The chakram is a great skill now, only hampered by the subpar aoe of the skill.

A solution would be to a.) Keep the current skill as is when not targeting enemies to keep the teleport intact.

and

b.) Have an “expanding chakram” effect—- Trinity’s energy vampire like effect——when targeting enemies. All enemies hit will have the additional effects that current chakram has. Effects would be tweaked abit I’m surebecause that would be too good imo.

When this happens Nezha will be a dam great Warframe indeed.

But you can't not target enemies when it will target enemies auto magically unless you throw it straight in the air. The 4th already does your option B as it synergies with 2. It will spread 2 if enemies killed by 4 and were affected.

3 hours ago, Aeon- said:

I would love to use it too, but you can't teleport viable. And honestly Nezhas passive makes him quick, I don't know why the teleport would make you quicker when it's bouncy through enemies and not the ones in front of you, but the ones next to you or behind you. It's like, I wanna go forward, not spatial.  

I have always been able to teleport where I want to reliably, even with the extended range on the new chakram.

8 minutes ago, PoisonHD said:

I have always been able to teleport where I want to reliably, even with the extended range on the new chakram.

As good as that may sound, his passive already makes him quick. The teleport is less quick and not as smooth or fast. When it works.

6 minutes ago, Leqesai said:

My biggest problem with the ability is that the range on it just kind of sucks. You can get a couple of hits maybe, in most situations, and a good group hit less often than is ideal. 

Right.

vor 45 Minuten schrieb Leqesai:

My biggest problem with the ability is that the range on it just kind of sucks. You can get a couple of hits maybe, in most situations, and a good group hit less often than is ideal. 

try the charged throw, that one goes in a straight line until it hits geometry(Terrain, Gara's 4th....) after a short getting used to the targeting is quite reliable.

if you want to use the ability against Sortie level and above I'll recommend the Augment.

19 hours ago, Aeon- said:

As good as that may sound, his passive already makes him quick. The teleport is less quick and not as smooth or fast. When it works.

The charge shot of the passive is almost instant, it can let you accurately travel where you want immediately. 

18 hours ago, Leqesai said:

i think the teleport function part of it might have something to do with it. id remove the range cap and put a enemy target cap on it instead.

Just 2 things:

First, theres absolutely no need to keep this bouncing mechanics. Turn the disk into a homing full enemy punchtrought attack and only add bounce to surfaces so you dont have to deal with the chakram flying to everywhere expect on the enemy.

Second, change the teleport function so it consumes an active chakram but teleports you up to 15 meters away to where you currently aim. This allivates the issues created with spear chakrams and the mad bouncing.

16 hours ago, EinheriarJudith said:

i think the teleport function part of it might have something to do with it. id remove the range cap and put a enemy target cap on it instead.

YES

TBH the teleport thing is completely useless anyways because the chakram is so difficult to aim (especially with the homing in on enemies).