Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I lost Melee's weapon called "Broken War"!!

KeyGerstrike

I used to finish the 'The Second Dream' Quest and I got a Broken War Blueprint ... because I still didn't understand the use of Broken Wars before, so I used to convert to Credit with the reason I lacked Weapon Slots at that time, but my running time was new understanding the usefulness of Broken Wars, it was to form a Sword from Hanhow called "War", but unfortunately until now I could not make a Sword that was always carried by the Shadow Stalker due to my innocence ... and now I have tried repeating the Quest again in the hope that I can get back, but it is only in vain, because of mistakes that were already already done, and now I only hope to Digital Extreme, to help me make a Sword named War ... I am very grateful if my problem can be helped overcome ... because I'm sure A Developer will hear complaints from Warframe Fans, btw ... i am From Indonesia  and I want to thank you in advance for the pleasure of reading my complaint ... thank you DE, thanks to Warframe I was unable to move to another game even though other games are very tempting ... but somehow I can't forget Warframe .. THX

oh yeah, i almost forgot, this is my IGN: riosep2309

On 2018-09-13 at 8:41 AM, riosep2309 said:

I used to finish the 'The Second Dream' Quest and I got a Broken War Blueprint ... because I still didn't understand the use of Broken Wars before, so I used to convert to Credit with the reason I lacked Weapon Slots at that time, but my running time was new understanding the usefulness of Broken Wars, it was to form a Sword from Hanhow called "War", but unfortunately until now I could not make a Sword that was always carried by the Shadow Stalker due to my innocence ... and now I have tried repeating the Quest again in the hope that I can get back, but it is only in vain, because of mistakes that were already already done, and now I only hope to Digital Extreme, to help me make a Sword named War ... I am very grateful if my problem can be helped overcome ... because I'm sure A Developer will hear complaints from Warframe Fans, btw ... i am From Indonesia  and I want to thank you in advance for the pleasure of reading my complaint ... thank you DE, thanks to Warframe I was unable to move to another game even though other games are very tempting ... but somehow I can't forget Warframe .. THX

I have tried it, and it has been responded to ... it's just waiting

On 2018-09-13 at 8:41 AM, riosep2309 said:

I have tried it, and it has been responded to ... it's just waiting