Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Network not responding

AlaskaRage

probably momentary hickups which you wouldn't notice in any other imaginable application trigger those messages, maybe minor packet loss or signal levels dropping for a split second

plenty of things are way too old and overlooked in warframe

I have had some weird stuff happening after the "Network not responding" message. I have done two void fissures, and in the first (extermination) mobs just vanished from the map close to finishing. The second fissure (excavation) spawned immense amount of mobs, but close to none with power cells...and just kept going in endless mode.

• 1 month later...

As far as I can tell, 'Network not Responding' is a part of Warframe.  Isn't it fun?!?  If it wasn't, someone at Digital Extremes would have corrected this very glaring connectivity problem in the last 4 years, but nobody has.  And nobody at DE shows any sign of remotely caring about the anguished cries of their pathetic customers as they waste their time and lose rewards they thought they'd earned.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2018-10-17 at 9:25 AM, (XB1)DakVoidcloaker said:

As far as I can tell, 'Network not Responding' is a part of Warframe.  Isn't it fun?!?  If it wasn't, someone at Digital Extremes would have corrected this very glaring connectivity problem in the last 4 years, but nobody has.  And nobody at DE shows any sign of remotely caring about the anguished cries of their pathetic customers as they waste their time and lose rewards they thought they'd earned.

Yep, there are lots of ppl complaining about this exactly same problem since this game's first year of life... and guess what? not a single f... is given since then..

Being honest, after lot's of hours reading through the forums I simply think DE doesn't know at all how to solve it. As simple as that. No competence. Saying it out loud would have a terrible impact overall.. so they simply pretend there's absolutely nothing wrong and ignore every single thread complaining about it.

They had tons of time to fix it, tons of ppl and threads to say that this is a real problem and gets worse every new patch and if they got resources to produce new content they could easily give some love to solve this problem...I can't see any other reason for they to ignore this problem but pure incompetence.