Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[XBOX1] ARBITERS RAGE Alliance

(XBOX)Arbiter Dragon

This is probably going to be the most lame post ever, but it's whatever and I'm testing waters. 

No, I'm not the founder. JOEBLOW3800 is, I'm his right and left hand man. 

Alliance chat rules;

No racism, no begging, no buying/selling, no religion/religious conversations, no politics, stay respectful, no clan transferring, disrespect towards other members is not tolerated, treating the chat like region will get you kicked (overuse of memes, spamming chat, unfiltered thoughts and statements, etc.) We do not tolerate abuse from our Warlords or other leaders/mods. 

We're looking for active clans aspiring to be Storm, is a Storm, or Mountain sized clans. Tips/Coaching on running a successful clan are available, just message Arbiter Dragon. These are the requirements;

We don't accept Ghosts or Shadows unless they're Eidolon orientated. 

We also don't accept Moon clans often because we feel for them to be an asset to the alliance, they would have to be extremely well run with at least 90% capacity along with the following standards below;

All clans are required to submit rollcall, which is a screenshot of your clan roster offline list sorted by last logged on. 

Storms and Mountains are required to have a 14 day or less inactive kick day. 

Must be at 65% (or more) capacity and 85% research completed (or more) prior to joining. 

Clans are required to stay above 75% capacity after their first rollcall being in the alliance. 

Clans are required to submit rollcall prior to joining as well. (This is not the first rollcall)

Yes, we do have an emblem. Just look for our alliance name on a few of the rails. 

(Edit - DE took rails down completely so you can't, but we owned these specific ones.)

1. Coba, Earth 

2. Kadesh, Mars 

3. Gabii, Ceres

4. Cameria, Jupiter 

5. Assur, Uranus 

6. Hieracon, Pluto 

Message Arbiter Dragon on Xbox if you want to join or have any further questions.