Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

nezha - im annoyed

mrhapps

what am i supposed to build towards?

i build for strength and duration, my 4 becomes useless

i build for range and efficency, my 2 and 3 become useless

i build for duration, range, effiency, and strength none of them are powerful 

I don't see a good build for being able to CC with my 4th, and be tanky with my 3rd at the same time. I feel like he has the same problem he had before, good at a few things, but not all at the same time, and there's another frame that can do each of those things better (like rhino). Rhino CC range is 25 meters at 100% power range, nezha is 27m at 130% power range. 

Why is warding halo not 95% dmg reduction... you know, like mesa and mirage? Against level 155 gunners i'm dying with my power ON and with arcane guardian

16 minutes ago, mrhapps said:

Why is warding halo not 95% dmg reduction... you know, like mesa and mirage? Against level 155 gunners i'm dying with my power ON and with arcane guardian

Use Health conversion for defense. The massive armor boost will keep anything from taking you out fast. 

As for your general problem, I think you're trying a bit too hard to have everything maxed. Balance isn't a bad thing in a build. 

Also try out the reaping chakram augment. It works super well with his 4.

It's almost as if there is something remotely resembling a choice at play!

That's the actual problem with corrupted mods - they don't actually bring meaningful penalties to the table in too many cases. This is what actually maxing a stat SHOULD entail - excessive power in exchange for a handicap in other areas. This type of dilemma needs to become more common, not less.

Build always focus on specific aspects of a Warframe's kit. For example, a Chroma maxing Strenght and Duration for optimal survivability and damage over CC+Damage (Effigy). Or a Wukong maxing Duration and Efficiency for endless god mode. Or a Gara with just enough Strenght, max duration and no range for pure survivability. Or an Equinox with max range and Duration with the second Augment for easy Finishers. 

Just choose the most usefull thing to you and build around it, or just use basic mods for a balanced build like others suggested. 

Oh and Mesa's DR is only for ranged attacks (melee does full damage) and Mirage's only active when in a bright light. Nezha's more like a mix between Splinter Storm (90%) and Iron Skin (hp based and not duration), both being pretty usefull even tho none of those frames (Gara/Rhino) have innate healing abilities (except Gara's Augment, which is pretty basic and not that powerfull).

Edited by Blade_Wolf_16

4 minutes ago, mrhapps said:

@Omega-Shadowblade

i have R3 arcane guardian so thats +600 armor, ill try the reaping augment later but im already using safeguard so i really don't want to use another slot on an augment 😢

Health conversion is far more reliable with the hp drops, and will net you 1350 at max.

As for my sales pitch for reaping chakram: It multiplies the health drops chance by every enemy the ring hits in addition to damage increase now. This also applies to the chakram that spawns when you attack speared enemies. In decent sized groups, one cast can nuke an entire group of sortie 3 grineer enemies while creating a small sea of red orbs. I'm not exaggerating when I suddenly had 20 red orbs drop from a small group of enemies.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

15 minutes ago, mrhapps said:

@Omega-Shadowblade

i have R3 arcane guardian so thats +600 armor, ill try the reaping augment later but im already using safeguard so i really don't want to use another slot on an augment 😢

i don't use safegaurd as it make it cumbersome to use warding halo on myself. i just use reaping charkram. but that is a personal thing.

Edited by hazerddex

38 minutes ago, mrhapps said:

what am i supposed to build towards?

i build for strength and duration, my 4 becomes useless

i build for range and efficency, my 2 and 3 become useless

i build for duration, range, effiency, and strength none of them are powerful 

I don't see a good build for being able to CC with my 4th, and be tanky with my 3rd at the same time. I feel like he has the same problem he had before, good at a few things, but not all at the same time, and there's another frame that can do each of those things better (like rhino). Rhino CC range is 25 meters at 100% power range, nezha is 27m at 130% power range. 

ok well here is my view on the problem. You are trying to build for too many things at once. Trying to be a jack of all trades and ending up a master of none with your Nezha.  Focus your build on 1 or 2 abilities and maximizing your build around it. This is what the game has many configuration slots for. Everyone is not supposed to be the same and everyone has to option to specialize in something. 

You will do much better focusing on 1 or 2 abilities  in one configuration.

focusing on Strength, with solid Duration, and retaining Range is very effective.

the Warframe is purpose designed for Health Conversion now, so you'll want to use it.
Umbral Mods pair very nicely. Vitality and Intensify specifically.

past that, you're looking at using the Abilities together. turning Enemies off on Spears is so you can hit groups with Chakram easily to get lots of Health and Energy.
then Kill stuff however you please to achieve that.

all of the Abilities come along for the ride if you take it in Strength>Duration>>Range.

12 minutes ago, Blade_Wolf_16 said:

For example, a Chroma maxing Strenght and Duration for optimal survivability and damage over CC+Damage (Effigy).

err.... maxing Strength and Duration is just the only thing to do with Chroma. using Effigy is just a matter of adding some Efficiency to pair with the Duration to get the Energy Cost down, other than that it's actually identical to just pure Vex Armor.
6-7 Mod Slots are welded in place on Chroma.