Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Energy + Special Armored enemies.

Twilight-Knight

- Sometime I just got TONS of energy that I not require, sometime I get sh*ts but small piece of credits instead of Energy drop. Such bullsh*t in that RNG, box and crates all over 30 without single energy drop just right time I do high lv nightmares or Kuva flood solo ........ ( + death Hunter spawn in right time ) WHAT THE F*CK ? is the game tell me that you should just use Zenurik School ? You should just play Saryn ? just use damn Limbo ? What happen to play for real ? Use those warframe for their right mission + ZENURIK ONLY = you just standing 1 place with auto mission success.

-  Special enemies or DOUBLE Prosecutors, high lv = 0 0 0 0 0 damages taken. Pyrus carriers also 0 0 0 0 0 0 0 damage taken. Fine, they can't be kill, but their weapon is auto firearms and 3-4 hit you die.

Sometime I just do it with operator with shadow mode, feel nothing right.

If you're hurting on energy, break crates and open lockers. They are there for resupplying.

Pyrus carriers definitely weren't intended for showing up in lvl 100 type missions with their buffs. Still, an interesting challenge when it does happen. Never had one take absolutely 0 damage though. Same with prosecutors. All it takes is knowing how to deal with them.

1 minute ago, Omega-Shadowblade said:

If you're hurting on energy, break crates and open lockers. They are there for resupplying.

Pyrus carriers definitely weren't intended for showing up in lvl 100 type missions with their buffs. Still, an interesting challenge when it does happen. Never had one take absolutely 0 damage though. Same with prosecutors. All it takes is knowing how to deal with them.

TF ? did you read that I just said Box and crates all over 30 ? And not Pyrus carrier spawn on casual enemy, they spawned as Eximus with good chance, or you haven't seen it ? because those with heavy armoed can't literally be damaged. With big gun yeah I can handle them, what if that happen to people who haven't have enough rank for max damage weapon yet ? All I can do Kuva Flood solo before I reach to rank 14 is because I had to pick simple mission like capture or mobible Defense, but when 2 prosecutors go in pair that's I do 0 damage, can't seperate them also. Pyrus carrier Eximus with Opticor I shot them with 141 dmg or even less at lv 80-100. They also appear in Sortie

Now it's like if you want to damage those foes like that you will need Unairu School , Wow. Would the game let us use 2 schools like that now ? Best thought would be stay on THE ONLY ONE ZENURIK and ignore them, but it's not always work when you have to carrying an objective with you, unlike capture or Exterminate missions.

Edited by Precursor1997

27 minutes ago, Precursor1997 said:

TF ? did you read that I just said Box and crates all over 30 ? And not Pyrus carrier spawn on casual enemy, they spawned as Eximus with good chance, or you haven't seen it ? because those with heavy armoed can't literally be damaged. With big gun yeah I can handle them, what if that happen to people who haven't have enough rank for max damage weapon yet ? All I can do Kuva Flood solo before I reach to rank 14 is because I had to pick simple mission like capture or mobible Defense, but when 2 prosecutors go in pair that's I do 0 damage, can't seperate them also. Pyrus carrier Eximus with Opticor I shot them with 141 dmg or even less at lv 80-100. They also appear in Sortie

Your way of writing makes it hard to read properly so yeah I admit I did miss that. 

Also yeah have run into lvl hundred eximus pyrus enemy, Still took damage. It was also kind of funny when I ran into one with my shattering impact weapon. It's super high defenses started plummeting. They are tough yeah but not invincible. 

Ever fight 3 prosocutors? Thats when its actually tough even with good weapons. Two is still fine. Those guys were much much harder back in the day when they actually WERE invincible unless shot with the right element. Melee usually does better against them for some reason.

Edited by Omega-Shadowblade

One thing I don't get, why are you obsessed with Zenurik school? Energy? Lol, use pizzas aka squad energy restores, large ones from syndicate. You can always switch syndicates at some point when you got everything from the old ones so there's no excuse but "I don't have enough time to farm pizzas", which is a bad excuse considering how easy it is to get them.

Oh yeah, forgot that when you use an actually useful school like Madurai you get void strike which can multiply your damage up to 10x or more if you wait around in void mode long enough, you might put a dent to those unkillable enemies.

Edited by BoarWarrior

Energy usage is notoriously binary in Warframe. It hurts the flow of gameplay for newer players, who don't yet have access to the full suite of mods, auras, gear items, and Focus bonuses that allow for the casting of more abilities, but is trivial for higher MR players, who at that point end up accumulating so much of these that they can essentially spam every ability non-stop and hardly ever worry about running out. Ability usage as an overarching system needs a cleanup, and I think a good start would be to give frames energy regen and nerf/remove the higher-end sources of abusively unlimited energy (e.g. Trinity's EV, energy pizzas, or just pizzas in general, etc.).

As for Pyrus carriers, I agree that their damage resistance is pretty wonky, though to some extent, as a fully geared-up player, I've found dealing with them kind of fun at higher levels. At this point I've completed the event a long time ago, so I only have to kill them for fun, but attacking them kind of feels like playing an old-school RPG, where some monsters are completely immune to certain damage types. It becomes a matter of finding out what they're weak to, and progressively whittling them down until they eventually fall, all while surviving their intense damage. I definitely see how this can be irritating for players with less overpowered gear, or whose damage type spread simply doesn't allow them to do anything against these enemies.