Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A question related to the new nezha skin.

Fallen_Echo

I might be wrong here but if my memory serves right the Nova visage skin was once shunned for looking like actual clothes and having parts what look like separate elements.

Precisely she has leather belts and a hat.

Now i cannot look at the new Empyrean set without thinking that it has a lot of ropes around it what does not necessearly look like actual parts of the frame but more like something you put on after you got your clothes on.

So the question is did we changed tastes and now all sknins having clothes like parts are okay or they are still unfit for warframes design?

22 minutes ago, Fallen_Echo said:

So the question is did we changed tastes and now all sknins having clothes like parts are okay or they are still unfit for warframes design?

Did you by any chance miss the Warframe who's wearing an actual scarf?

The problem is not "actual clothes". The issue is aesthetic integrity - the Devs felt that the Nova visage skin was a bit too close to real life aesthetics, with a sort of air steward vibe coming off her small hat. It was, basically, close to being not sci-fi enough.

The Nezha skin doesn't really look like anything based in real life.

7 minutes ago, Dhrekr said:

The Nezha skin doesn't really look like anything based in real life.

Expect for the various lanterns and ropes around him.

From what i read the main problem of the visage skin was that it looked too much like actual clothes, they were not part of the warframe but accessories put on her.