The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Umbral Nezha after rework

Raskol

Question

Im starting to like Nezha after recent rework and hes one of the few frames that can benefit from all the Umbral mods, so why not give it a shot

But before i start sinking formas into the build id like to hear some opinions, heres what i came up with:

nezha.jpg

Im not planning to use his 1st almost at all i guess and 4th only sometimes for short CC or to clear a room - thats why i didnt put any duration mods, i wanted to focus more on his 3rd with augment and 2nd for constant health/energy orbs drop

As for the arcanes im thinking of using Energize/Pulse/Grace/Guardian, idk yet cause it seems all would be rly good for him

Anything i might have forgotten? Some tips/opinions?

Edited by Raskolnikow

11 answers to this question

51 minutes ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

Does the armour from health conversion buff his warding halo?

Idk but i dont think so

but it definetely increases survivability overall (about 2k armor with 3 stacks) and 90% dmg reduction thats just L O L

40 minutes ago, Ver1dian said:

Id suggest you first test his 2, if the energy orb drop rate is consistent and I suppose you'll be running Zenurik, then Stramline, Flow and Energize all at once will be overkill.

Also, duration may be better than range?

Good thing about formaing streamline and augur reach for - is that i can use any other augur mod so augur secrets and message are replecable

Im exping him now and thinking of using arcane energize + pulse and dropping streamline for augur secrets 

Edited by Raskolnikow

Le 13/09/2018 à 12:43, Raskolnikow a dit :

Idk but i dont think so

but it definetely increases survivability overall (about 2k armor with 3 stacks) and 90% dmg reduction thats just L O L

It does increase warding halo value, with 3 stacks of health conversion I can go up to 16K on the halo, whereas it's 5k without 😄

great rework for survivability and using the halo augment make Nezha a really cool support

I read somewhere on this forum that an overpowered halo can be deceiving since its a 90% damage reduction. So if you have 16k, you must be have to take 1.6k of damage assuming you dont get any health orb or hp regen while taking damage. I currently run nezha with about 5k and i feel that having to recast halo allows me to be more conscientious about my ehp. The down side that you can recast at will so at 1k youre kinda stuck and you either have to run out of bounds or take damage from weaker ennemies until it runs out

You have too much survival mods, they aren't necessary unless you plan to face tank a lvl 100+ mission

I speak with experience by doing multi hour survival runs, sorties with horrible conditions and long defense fissures. 

I will explain, 

Armor only reduces damage to health, the halo reduces all incoming damage. 

Nezha is slippery, he rarely gets hit by direct fire. 

He is immune to knockdown as he is immune to all status procs while halo is active. 

Due to above reasons I rarely ever take damage to health (outside of the rare corner nullifiers) hence armor mods are not needed outside of "very very specific haha you can't kill me". Of course you do need to stay moving and not stand still. 

So you can forego the armor mods completely with little to no loss of survivability. 

128% duration, 130% efficiency, 145% range and 210% strength is sufficient and easily achievable using 2 umbra mods (vitality and intensify) , Transient fortitude, primed continuity, streamline, stretch, that still leaves 2 mods and one exilus, I usually use the reaping Chakram (cause by God it can push some direct and indirect damage) and either of augur mods (reach / secret/message) depending on what I want, and cunning drift on exilus, you may choose something else. 

My 1 is almost always on and my energy is rarely less than 50% at any single time (not counting mission entrance) . 

Even if I lose my halo I can cast it with rarely any loss of health. 

Corrosive projection never hurts either. 

Edited by 0_The_F00l

Just vitality(regular) is just enough for Nezha anything more is like overkill I mean umbral fiber is fine since it works with your 3 but other then that everything is overkill cause Nezha 3 is really good I recommend you to add more  efficiency and you should start learning to us his 1 cause it makes you faster and is basically a hard CC for anything that is affected but that's just a advice. Also unless you plan on doing like 6 hour survival/defense missions or sorties Safeguard isn't necessary and you can replace it with the 2 augment (something like reaping chakaram) since you can proc Health conversion much more