Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Prime Time #218: Tonight at 7pm ET!

[DE]Megan

3 hours ago, SkuLLtheDread said:

Hey, just a tip for the time zones - after the date and time, could you add a simple "when this message is X hours old"? As a fan from Europe with daylight savings and stuff, this would be much easier than having to look up the time difference (bunch of sites got it wrong in the past too!).

Thanks! You're doing an amazing job, all of you!

Or just add a counter.   like    54h:32min:10sec until stream.   Or something like that.  :D     But once  you know your time zone.    You can easily add or distract hours to know when it starts.     for us  in hungary  you need to add 6 to the time.   and its 01:00 am.   very late night.  

4 hours ago, [DE]Megan said:

f3218c27721dde40d77f1cd5d529c894.jpg

Join Rebecca and Megan for spicy rings and finger laser things! It’s a Sortie field trip with newly ability tweaked Nezha and Revenant!

See you here tonight, September 13th at 7pm ET. Check your time zones here.

*Don’t forget to get your Dojo in shape ... you never know when we could come knocking!

nice 1

4 hours ago, (XB1)blaze2508 said:

can anyone please help looking for a mantis fuselage for months it's like a ghost,followed the wikis and forums nothing.ANY ideas please have all other parts needed 

the mantis parts (this is for pc not sure if it is the same on  XB1) appere in rare storage cotainers. i can't remember which is which but one e.g. fuselage is in the orokin one the e.g. engines is in the corpus one and the e.g. other one (can't remember its name.) is in the grineer one

Cool beams.

Here is hoping that I finally get to have a Twitch drop. Since the PRIME TIME before the ASH PRIME Hiccup, I have not gotten a single TWITCH drop. I have done the whole unattach and reattach as well as sign out and in. 

Anyone can tell me what the Twitch drops have been since TennoCon 2018? been that long since got a notice from T-Frame telling me I got something for my studious efforts.

8 hours ago, SkuLLtheDread said:

Hey, just a tip for the time zones - after the date and time, could you add a simple "when this message is X hours old"? As a fan from Europe with daylight savings and stuff, this would be much easier than having to look up the time difference (bunch of sites got it wrong in the past too!).

Thanks! You're doing an amazing job, all of you!

in game console always tells you how much time until the stream.

Archived