Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The orbs (spooder)

(PSN)watt4hem

So with fortuna slowly coming, has there been any news regarding how the orbs'll play out? Also how'd you want them to be? I'm personally really hoping it's not a gimmick battle like the eidolons are, just a classic bullet sponge with multiple attack patterns would be interesting imo, with cc reduction and some ways of blocking attacks by not being invincible, like the bosses in bloodborne.

il y a 2 minutes, (PS4)watt4hem a dit :

So with fortuna slowly coming, has there been any news regarding how the orbs'll play out? Also how'd you want them to be? I'm personally really hoping it's not a gimmick battle like the eidolons are, just a classic bullet sponge with multiple attack patterns would be interesting imo, with cc reduction and some ways of blocking attacks by not being invincible, like the bosses in bloodborne.

What about plain old bulS#&$ stats that are way too high, and it's stats are raising overtime. (Raising it's level of 10 or 20 make a noticeable difference)

A quite aggresive attack patern so people don't try (without an optimised build) to tank it and rush it.

This idea is better for another kind of boss.

8 minutes ago, angias said:

What about plain old bulS#&$ stats that are way too high, and it's stats are raising overtime. (Raising it's level of 10 or 20 make a noticeable difference)

A quite aggresive attack patern so people don't try (without an optimised build) to tank it and rush it.

This idea is better for another kind of boss.

That could be fun. I've been playing on pc with undermodded gears and i gotta say some bosses actually plays better like this (ruk in the relay was challanging).

5 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

I just hope a stealth frame is needed to shove a missle up it's ass when it isn't looking.

That's one way to do it i guess. Surprise butt inspection.

I want them to be a random event that we may stumble upon during missions or free roam and they should be really high level so they won't be some cannon fodder for us to run over. I haven't played Destiny myself but I've seen many videos of squads fighting similar creatures with massive health pools for shiney loot, make them like that, bullet sponges aren't necessarily bad as long as they're satisfying to shoot at

il y a 20 minutes, (PS4)Equinox21697 a dit :

I haven't played Destiny myself but I've seen many videos of squads fighting similar creatures with massive health pools for shiney loot, make them like that, bullet sponges aren't necessarily bad as long as they're satisfying to shoot at

Just stating they take simply half damage and have trice the health.

They are dangerous if you are underleveled, taking less damage and dealing more to you.

I believe their level is a little higher than the one of the area. (Probably not)

Edited by angias