Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Nezha Report

NIkuno

Alright. So. Did quite a bit of playing as Nezha yesterday both before and after the update, specifically doing Kuva Survival. I wanted some time to digest the information, aka sleep, and now here I am with my feedback.

Holy ****, it was like night and day. Went from a sort of 'meh' energy manager to VERY active support that can hold his own. It was literally game breaking. I love it.

With that out of the way, the only issue I have personally seen is with the chakram. There seems to be a bit of a tracking issue? I have seen the disk stop right in front of an enemy (not hitting them), hover for a moment, then bounce off as if it hit them and not applying the debuff. A similar issue, sometimes the disk will not go through thresholds like open doorways and staircases. Again, it will stop, hover, then bounce away. That is the best way I can describe it, unfortunately. (also, thanks for throwing a bone with Reaping Chakram)

Lastly, I would like to ask others if they know if the radial blast from the Halo pop is affected by range? Totally forgot to check that while I was playing. The base range seemed pretty small, so it would be good if that were the case. About 10m, if I had to guess?

3 minutes ago, Fishyflakes said:

Yes the Halo pop is affected by Range.

This is quite obvious if you use Narrow Minded and no range mods.

It leaves a tiny fire patch.

Gotcha. Thanks for the info 😃

I ended up using mostly duration mods for a majority of the time and was gonna try out mostly strength mods next. Looks like a range build should be strongly considered as well.

Small amendment: It appears that the chakram has trouble hitting certain enemies that are up on the spears, most notably corrupted heavy gunners. Ended up doing quite a few fissures today and noticed this. It looks like the chakram would try to hit them where the torso would be if the bodies were vertical, but they are horizontal when on the spears so it just kind of hovers above them. 

Semi-related note: I had an instance of an enemy receiving the debuff, as indicated by the ring on their body, but did not take fire damage. I do believe this was also on a corrupted enemy and it may have been in the middle of the corruption? I only took note after I saw the ring and no fire effect/damage numbers.

I am a bad reporter, I know, but it is all I got.

Edited by NIkuno