Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

PS4 Mask of the Revenant: Update 23.5.0 (+ hotfixes & CHROMA PRIME)

[DE]Danielle

On 2018-09-20 at 9:45 PM, (PS4)Kitahra said:

This update took away the ION tennogen valkyr helmet, can that be fixed plz, ty:heart:

Hiya! How long ago did you purchase the ION helmet, thanks! 

Actually found out that this is known! We found the issue and have a fix pending to go live with the next console update. Apologies for the missing Ion Helmet! When the update goes live it should re-appear in your inventory as intended if you had purchased it.

11 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

When will the matter with Arcanes/Exodias sharing and/or overriding their respective slots on ALL configs for your Warframes or Zaws be addressed? Still no word on this issue that has apparently become a thing since the remastered update on consoles.

Could you give me more detail on the issue? Not quite sure I'm understanding what you mean by "overriding" - I've equipped Arcanes on my Warframes and swapped between configs without losing the saved Arcanes per config.

35 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Could you give me more detail on the issue? Not quite sure I'm understanding what you mean by "overriding" - I've equipped Arcanes on my Warframes and swapped between configs without losing the saved Arcanes per config.

When you install an arcane on config A, config B and C changes too...

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Using Arcane Guardian, Energize, and Grace as examples. 

• Equip Arcane Guardian on first slot and Arcane Energize on second slot for Config A.
  • Config A, B, and C now have Arcane Guardian on first slot and Arcane Energize on second slot.
  • Equip Arcane Grace on first slot of Config B. Config B is now Arcane Grace on first slot and Arcane Energize remains on second slot.
  • Config A, B, and C now has Arcane Grace on first slot and Arcane Energize on second slot.
  • Etcetera when changing Config C.

Basically, all Configs for a Warframe or a Zaw with an Arcane or Exodia respectively share the same Arcane/Exodia slot amongst all Configs. Whatever is placed on the top, bottom, or sole/only Arcane slot for Warframes and Zaws is shared with all Configs, and any changes from any one configuration will override all other Config setup.

This has been an issue since the console remaster update. It has been an apparent feature on PS4 and Xbox One versions of Warframe. Apparently, PC has not been affected from some players I’ve spoken to.

Il y a 4 heures, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 a dit :

I don’t understand why anyone would react with a “laughing” forum emote with the bug/feature that myself and @(PS4)Crazy_Mr_J have brought up, but some of us players on consoles think its a serious oversight that needs to be addressed.

I completely agree with you, that's a serious problem, but a teammate just saying me we don't have this problem anymore. I've verified and his right, the problem is solved, maybe in the last patch, so it's good now :thumbup:

43 minutes ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

I completely agree with you, that's a serious problem, but a teammate just saying me we don't have this problem anymore. I've verified and his right, the problem is solved, maybe in the last patch, so it's good now :thumbup:

Yeah, I just got notified by a fellow PS4 player on the Warframe Discord I’m in. I hope that Xbox players have gotten their build patchfixed of this issue as well.

23 hours ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

Using Arcane Guardian, Energize, and Grace as examples. 

• Equip Arcane Guardian on first slot and Arcane Energize on second slot for Config A.
  •  Config A, B, and C now have Arcane Guardian on first slot and Arcane Energize on second slot.
  •  Equip Arcane Grace on first slot of Config B. Config B is now Arcane Grace on first slot and Arcane Energize remains on second slot.
  • Config A, B, and C now has Arcane Grace on first slot and Arcane Energize on second slot.
  • Etcetera when changing Config C.

Basically, all Configs for a Warframe or a Zaw with an Arcane or Exodia respectively share the same Arcane/Exodia slot amongst all Configs. Whatever is placed on the top, bottom, or sole/only Arcane slot for Warframes and Zaws is shared with all Configs, and any changes from any one configuration will override all other Config setup.

This has been an issue since the console remaster update. It has been an apparent feature on PS4 and Xbox One versions of Warframe. Apparently, PC has not been affected from some players I’ve spoken to.

Hmmm, I haven't had any luck reproducing on my PS4. The Arcanes I have equipped in A are not transferring across all my configs, I'm able to equip different Arcanes on different configs with no issues of them transferring to the others. Are there any other specifics that are relevant to why this may be occurring? 

This seems to have been fixed but I want to make sure I'm not missing any details! 

12 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Hmmm, I haven't had any luck reproducing on my PS4. The Arcanes I have equipped in A are not transferring across all my configs, I'm able to equip different Arcanes on different configs with no issues of them transferring to the others. Are there any other specifics that are relevant to why this may be occurring? 

This seems to have been fixed but I want to make sure I'm not missing any details! 

Hey [DE]Danielle, thank you for the response. 🙂

It seems that this was an issue that arrived when the remaster update dropped for all consoles. I did send in a support ticket about it, was referred back to the forums, and supposedly it got fixed during the Chroma Prime Access update consoles received? A couple of friends of mine on the PS4 side of the DC can confirm as well that the problem was still relevant since Monday.

The specifics is as I’ve detailed it in my previous post. Can’t really say how much more in-depth I can go, as the issue was just Arcanes and Exodias overriding all applicable slots on all Configs on equip.

Archived