The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Chroma prime leak

TheIronside100

so ... i spent days setting my lanka for Eidolon hunt and once it's done i went to work on Chroma ... added a reactor and Forma ( going for another 4 ) .
players keep telling me to w8 for Chroma Prime and when i ask them to confirm that they say they HEARD or RED it somewhere ....  so i really need to know coz he said she said won't get me any where ... thx in advance .

8 hours ago, Christopaz said:

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Warframes

check the section Release Order, then Original and set the release date to descending

That does not mean Chroma is next. Look at Mirage Prime came out before Zephyr Prime yet Zephyr came out 5.5 months before Mirage. So they could still flip Chroma and Atlas, we will just have to wait and see.

2 hours ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

That does not mean Chroma is next. Look at Mirage Prime came out before Zephyr Prime yet Zephyr came out 5.5 months before Mirage. So they could still flip Chroma and Atlas, we will just have to wait and see.

Not exactcly, at first as DE confirmed gram prime is going to be the next prime weapon and the dragon joke, please, just imagine Atlas with gram prime.... so weird, oh cmon atlas is one punch man he uses his knuckles :0, the gram prime is for the Dragon Knight, oh and every year comes with 2 males and 2 females, in 2018 it would be limbo and chroma, so many people were especulating in june about what male prime would come first, between chroma and limbo, as it was limbo now is the chroma's turn, as Atlas and Wukong are set for 2019, about mirage prime is cause she was released in holidays, DE always change the prime order in those dates.

English is not my main language but what i'm trying to explain is that.... imagine a box that says 2018, inside the box u have zephyr, limbo, chroma and mesa, so in that year u have to release that 4 frames but in the order u like, so in march of 2018 it would be possible that mesa would be released but was zephyr first, so the next female one is mesa, and the same happens with limbo and chroma, as limbo was released before now is chroma's turn, but not atlas or wukong, cause they are in the box of 2019, i hope i can explain u all how it works, i hope u can understand :S

https://www.tennoclocknews.com/warframe-release-and-prime-log/

Edited by Physio7
tennoclock link for prime releases

How about a Chroma function or a functiopn in general to more easily switch througha loadouts appearence presets A B and C. That way I don't keep having to open up the arsenl constantly to change Chroma's energy to change his damage type before every mission I play.... Hell, why not give Chroma the ability to switch his energy color based on 3 preset ones and cycle through ingame by holding down first ability so it "cycles" through his damage types.... similar to  Ivara's quivar selects arrows??

vor 3 Stunden schrieb Lord_Datastorm:

Thy pushed Zephyr back because they didnt have time for her rework after the release of PoE

8 hours ago, Lord_Datastorm said:

Just to make sure we're clear, if you look at the order of actual releases, the only Male frame to be released out of the predicted order was Frost, because he was the first new frame after the base 8, after that every single predicted male frame has been correct.

The female frames, however, tend to shift around specifically because there's a December (and thus Christmas) release during their cycles. So the more popular frames generally get bumped up that list to boost Prime Access sales. And I know that sounds a bit capitalist and gouging, but you have to admit it's a very good reason to do it when you're a free-to-play game that makes their money through plat and Access purchases, putting the frame that the most people are likely to buy at the point in the year where they're most likely to have actually saved money or gifted money around... that's just good business sense ^^

The most notable shift, as I recall, was Nova, bouncing up in the order above Trinity, Saryn and Banshee on pure popularity alone... heck they didn't even wait for poor Trin, one of the only three female frames in the Original 8. The rest of them haven't been so egregious, though, with Mirage jumping before Zephyr (literally only one spot change), and Banshee getting pushed back from what should have been 5th place to 8th, missing from September one year, and going all the way through to February a year and a half later...

The female frame releases are really harsh... I mean, it's a pure popularity contest out there XD

At least we can be sure that, no matter which is more popular at the time, we're getting a favourite frame for December with a choice between Mesa, Equinox, Ivara, Titania and Octavia (in that release order). Also that since she's so popular, Mesa is actually going to be December as predicted ^^

I’m starting to think DE is doing this on purpose. The last time a Prime was leaked was console too. 

Also, just a heads up, posting leaked stuff here is against the rules 

Edit: I guess it’s not that big of a rule. Post is still up and link still here. More evidence towards planned leaks? 🤔

Edited by The_Mustachio
Elvis lives!

14 minutes ago, The_Mustachio said:

I’m starting to think DE is doing this on purpose. The last time a Prime was leaked was console too. 

Also, just a heads up, posting leaked stuff here is against the rules 

they can't really help it they need to send an update package or something along those lines to Microsoft and Sony so that it releases on all platforms at the same time.

which somehow makes it show in the codex of Xbox player IIRC.

but that user seems to be PS4 so hey maybe its both 

Edited by hellodownthere

2 minutes ago, Reifnir said:

As someone who has been using Rubico more than any other sniper rifle, I'm overjoyed. But it seems I'll need an affinity booster, since Chroma and Rubico P combined is 8-10 Formas easily...

Not necessarily, both of us them could easily have a couple extra forma's each.

If the leak even is genuine.