Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe on Nintendo Switch: Date Announcement!

[DE]Rebecca

On 2018-11-09 at 1:53 PM, (PS4)SonicXPika said:

11 more days left until the switch version! Are we going to be able to preload the game? Is it confirmed to be the same version as the ps4/xbone?

I'm assuming since Fortuna is out on PC and almost coming to console, the switch version will have everything including fortuna. I'd also like to know if we can pre-load the game. 

On 2018-11-09 at 12:53 PM, (PS4)SonicXPika said:

11 more days left until the switch version! Are we going to be able to preload the game? Is it confirmed to be the same version as the ps4/xbone?

One of the devs showed off the switch version which appeared to be slightly behind the PC version.  

On 2018-10-21 at 11:48 PM, CarrotSalad said:Any news on how much gigabytes of space the game will take up?

On 2018-10-22 at 7:19 AM, sasanao22 said:

also looking for this information...
Need preparation to welcome warframe in my switch haha

*fingercross* pls cross play DE

The eShop listing was updated (somewhat) recently with a file size of 12.2 GB. That’s way smaller than what I was expecting, so credit to Panic Button and Digital Extremes on that one. 

And, still no peep about account transferals from PC, XBox, or—least likely of all—PS4. 

While I don’t think there’s much hope of intraconsole transfers, Microsoft is more likely than Sony to allow Tenno to migrate. 

But, for this lapsed Tenno, nothing would make me happier than to get my gear and plat back. Okay, my gear and half my plat, because—as much as I miss WarFrame—I am not thrilled about working my way back up to the endgame. 

Archived