Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Limbo cataclysm bug?

(PSN)rchoy554

Question

Ok for the past few times I have used limbo, always in sorties, something has been happening with cataclysm. What I will do exactly is just cast stasis then cataclysm and it will sometimes work just perfectly fine for a bit but then I find myself having to recast it immediately after I just used it and having to repeat several times. I see that the timer has 51 seconds then it deactivates without me deactivating it myself. This is causing me a good deal of trouble with limbo and I’m wondering if it’s a bug, nerf or just something I’m doing wrong that I don’t know about 

7 answers to this question

1 hour ago, NinjaZeku said:

Any chance there might've simply been a Nullifier around?

Happens when no enemies are spawned like at end of wave as well as during, also I don’t let nullifiers get close enough 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Equinox21697 said:

I've had this bug myself where stasis randomly deactivates during Kuva survival causing the extractor to get destroyed even though I literally cast stasis a couple seconds ago, I know it deactivates when you touch a nullifier but idk what would cause it in a Grineer mission

It’s not stasis that ends just cataclysm 

6 hours ago, orangescythe1990 said:

If you're using max Range on Limbo you probably won't even see the Nullifier that breaks your bubble. Also the duration of stasis is about half that of Cataclysm so you have to keep your eye on that.

Update and response, now this has happened in both grineer and infested missions and not just sorties so it’s not a nullifier or at least not always. Also no I’m not running max range limbo unfortunately can’t seem to get the mods I need to do so. I’m also aware that stasis is half duration of cataclysm but I have used both stasis and cataclysm first and it still ends with cataclysm having to be immediately recast