Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So...the Fomorian event?

Asphyxiants

1 hour ago, Flameduel said:

It would be amazing if fomorian goes for the newly built relay the day of the removal of the event and it open up to all other players. even better if it were to be destroyed too XD

Like every other time... I think it will targeted Relay that Baro going to visit...

It's just delay becasue if it too early, the relay might get destroyed and Baro will change his destination to other Relay... But if it destroy when he on his way, he will take sometime before going to another Relay (by sometime I mean 2 weeks (lol)).

2 hours ago, Kog12 said:

Just another thing DElayed

Seems like they usually shoot for wednsdays for patches so they are probably bundling something together and will activate the invasion along with those cumulative patches wednsday.

I mean I guess it's Delayed but it makes sense instead of pushing multiple sets of patches.

except that if i remember well, after the first relay got destroyed ( or after ) they added an automatic decay on the life of the fomorian. so after a certain date, it dies by itself, to avoid getting any other relays down.  i don't think they could take the risk to get another relay destroyed.

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

except that if i remember well, after the first relay got destroyed ( or after ) they added an automatic decay on the life of the fomorian. so after a certain date, it dies by itself, to avoid getting any other relays down.  i don't think they could take the risk to get another relay destroyed.

It was after the first event, when each console lost 4 relays. They had a perfect spread of 1 mr0 2 mr4 and 2 Mr8. But with a rebuild event now made, they can go and make any fomorian strike have too much health to beat to clean up old content and set up another event to add new theme styled relays.and now that pc has a new mr0 relay on the now first planet, they can blow up Larunda.

Thats my tinfoil hat theory anyway.

Edited by Firetempest

Meanwhile, there's fomorian 'progress' going to waste now.
I hope somewhere, the next fomorian will have some build progress allready charged up.
To compensate for the long waiting time.

*rubs hands and watches that orokin catalyst*
'My preciousss'

2 hours ago, Lyhtmyst said:

I assume you are all aware of that "Time to deploy the Balor Fomorian" Vay Hek meme.

It's kind of lewd to post here on the forums, but I will say:

Reveal hidden contents

I guess Vay Hek is experiencing some Erectile Dysfunction right now.

IkQcd6D.png

I'm betting that both the Grineer and Corpus are going to attack the Stratos Relay just because they don't like it when we get nice things.

Edited by Im_a_Turtle