Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.1

[DE]Drew

2 minutes ago, --Q--Phanini said:

having the ability to adjust movement speed based on power str also means you can adjust it to your personal liking

Which would indeed be fantastic if I didn't have to gimp the rest of my abilities so that I could use my first without feeling nauseous

EDIT: granted, I am in the minority - so if needs be I might just have to stop using my first ability altogether if it is ever changed

54 minutes ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Given Volt can use Power Strength to affect his sprint speed with Speed, it would be beneficial if Nezha's Firewalker also got increased movement speed from Power Strength. Nova's Escape Velocity augment offers 2 times more movement speed than Firewalker. Volt offers a team wide movement speed buff where Nezha cannot.

Link

I would prefer it have at least base +50% base as well.

Nezha's chakram is still very janky, buggy, and inconsistent. Some times, even when there's an enemy close to an enemy it hits, it'll just ping off into the sky, hit nothing, then come back. It also has very noticeable sync issues when playing multiplayer. Some times it won't even mark an enemy and spawn another chakram when it hits an enemy on a spear, even though it does damage. Please fix this.

2 hours ago, Akimbo said:

But it's the smoke on ME that's annoying...could we please tone it down some? or just have it around his feet / ground only? with 50% more transparency...thanks.

Also please revert the energy cost on his ult and enable it to hit enemies above him.

The smoke is fine, its not like its right on the camera; also they made his energy cost more so you cant "set it and forget it" its more balanced now that they have buffed his other 3 abilities now.

Archived