Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.1

[DE]Drew

Thanks for the hotfix!

Can DE possibly look at the obstacle architect and the bug with the polychrome?

When you erase all the decorations with the polychrome still there, you can no longer place the polychrome in the architect room.

It keeps saying Failed to place decoration.

3 hours ago, thefellowone said:

Please don't make Nezha's teleport slow, as per: 

On top of this, I'd love if we could make Nezha's teleport faster in the first place.

It's not a good mobility tool at the moment, since it's barely faster than just jump->slide->roll with Firewalker on, and it's unaffected by mods (safe for a marginal improvement from Natural Talent).
I think the max range of the disc, or at least the flight speed of the disc, should be affected by Range.

3 hours ago, Voltage said:

Thank you for the hotfix.

Given Volt can use Power Strength to affect his sprint speed with Speed, it would be beneficial if Nezha's Firewalker also got increased movement speed from Power Strength. Nova's Escape Velocity augment offers 2 times more movement speed than Firewalker. Volt offers a team wide movement speed buff where Nezha cannot.

Link

Nezha doesnt need more sprint speed, he has more slide momentum than Volt. 

**Revenant Mesmer smoke effect is now only seen on yourself, not other players, to improve performance and visibility.

????????????

WTF DE??  This prevented me and not the players. This is a kind of aura coming from the Revenant, why did you put it away for everyone but left blindness to me ?? It is NONSENCE. Alogical....Why? Why you always , why every 50% of fixes for those 5 years always contradict the meaning of Lore\Game\universe of this game (

7 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:
  • Clans will now ignore players who have been inactive for more than 30 days when automatically choosing a Founding Warlord (Note: this is not retroactive for Clans that have already selected one). 

So if someone has problems IRL after coming back to WF 30 days i'll lose my clan? 30 days inactive is so short time... at least it should be 3-4 months of inactivity.

I cant imagine losing my clan having it for 3 years and because im off 30 days i lose it because i got troubles or whatever IRL where all the work of the original warlord goes it's gonna go to some random guy in the clan? that did nothing? its just wow.

10 minutes ago, --.Ophy.nVbs.-- said:

So if someone has problems IRL after coming back to WF 30 days i'll lose my clan? 30 days inactive is so short time... at least it should be 3-4 months of inactivity.

I cant imagine losing my clan having it 3 for years and because im off 30 days i lose it because i got troubles or whatever IRL where all the work of the original warlord goes it's gonna go to some random guy in the clan? that did nothing? its just wow.

I think this is for when the script chooses the Founding Warlord. Once it's chosen, I don't think it resets every 30 days. You're the Founding Warlord unless someone in the clan submits a support ticket to have you removed.

5 hours ago, [DE]Drew said:

Clans will now ignore players who have been inactive for more than 30 days when automatically choosing a Founding Warlord (Note: this is not retroactive for Clans that have already selected one). 

it should be made retroactive for those clans that NOT had selected one themself, since now we have the "problem" of founding warlords that are inactive for far longer then 30 days and might not come back soon (or ever) and don't even know about them being selected by you... either let active warlords select one for the founding position themself or chose the founding warlord via script again and consider only the active candidates, else we will just have the same problem as before where we sit inactive warlord positions without any possibility to remove them. or better yet, find a more "democratic" way for us to clear ranks - like a majority vote that is timed and mandatory to (via those nag-screens you like to pester riven-abuser with  ^^) participate and for the leading ranks and maybe one rank below. there should also be a possible way to "get rid" of "real" founders that are MIA for a very long time - which is sadly a common circumstance in many old clans.

5 hours ago, Kai_27- said:

Please no... I seem to be the only person who doesn't want nor need movement speed to be boosted to ludicrous levels to be able to play properly

Besides, if you want speed, play volt or nova, thats their thing

Honestly, Volt is pretty openly being used as a troll frame by some people modding for pure ability strength, he's become one of the most annoying people to see on a team.

Archived