Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.1

[DE]Drew

On 2018-09-14 at 2:01 PM, --.Ophy.nVbs.-- said:

So if someone has problems IRL after coming back to WF 30 days i'll lose my clan? 30 days inactive is so short time... at least it should be 3-4 months of inactivity.

I cant imagine losing my clan having it for 3 years and because im off 30 days i lose it because i got troubles or whatever IRL where all the work of the original warlord goes it's gonna go to some random guy in the clan? that did nothing? its just wow.

I second this sentiment.  My Dojo is one of the oldest in the game (having formed mine within a week or two of its announcement on the Devstream).  While I have been loyally logging in through the last generation daily login and the present, it's only a matter of time before something unforeseen prevents me from logging in for a month.   There should be safeguards for the recovery of the dojo for the founding warlord should something occur.  

---

I have further comments on this that I would like to share.  I understand that there are a lot of clans with inactive members and inactive Warlords where players want to stay to because either the clan has all that they want, or have the necessary grind for items that they would like to contribute to.  As I've said before I have been active in my dojo as a founding Warlord (according to the new ranks) and have set a more casual approach to members being able to do what they want to do either in the game or in real life without the stress of playing pressures. I happen to use the 180 day rule that if they're inactive in that time I will remove them from the clan with the promise if they return and ask, I'll reinstate them.  

What I don't like -- in the least -- is the amount of micromanaging that is going on now because of a batch script control.  I had one member that had joined in May, 2018 that has real life issues that need his attention.  Which means he's away for more than 30 days.  He's been automatically demoted to Initiate because of this.  

And based on this, I'm hoping that with my correction to this person he will remain at the rank he's been given prior to this change.  Otherwise, I'm going to have to check this routinely to ensure it stays that way.  And believe me when I said, I will be disappointed that more micromanagement has been introduced to this game.  

On 2018-09-14 at 8:56 AM, The_Tiddler said:

Can we have some other way to make warding halo not spin? I had the settings on low specifically to STOP the halo spinning.

On 2018-09-16 at 8:33 PM, .Astari. said:

Could you add option to make effects like Warding Halo and Health Conversion static or remove their visual effects? I played Nezha at low setting because in that case it wasn't spinning all the time, maybe there are other people who don't like such spinning effects too.

I also miss the non spinning version. I agree with above statements to add an option for it. No more hula hoop for me.🙁

On 2018-09-14 at 2:59 PM, IceColdHawk said:

Not wanting to be this guy but...

Still no fix for Mesmer skin failing to block lethal damage despite having charges left as per:

Makes it sadly luck dependent. Hard to count on the ability when it fails to stun enemies and shield you when enemies deal lots of damage 😕

I'm pretty sure this is the same for Rhino's Iron Skin, with 4300 damage absorption remaining and getting 1 shot by a ballistica 

Dear devs,

please improve blazing chakram bouncing, even placing rnge mods it bounce like a dumb tool, rarely it affect the enemies you desire, making necessary to recast the skil to often, its extremely frustrating and annoying when you hit someone with chackram and then the god damm thing goes sky high, if it bounces make it chase the enemies after the first hit,  THATS THE WHOLE POINT OF THE SKILL! beside the facts that: it bounces on gara's 4th ability doesnt matter if you are in or out the skill it will bounce and not hit the enemies... it bounces on volt shield same problem, it bounces on allies... damme i point my chakram then some random nub cross my aim FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU... PLEASE GUYS IMPROVE CHAKRAM PERCEPT TO FOLLOW THE ENEMIES AFTER THE FIRST HIT! seriously its getting me crazy my friend group like 20 grineers then i shot chakram only 1 hit... COME OOOON!! SERIOUSLY?

Sry for my caps and all but i got really frustrated =(, the rework is awsome just please improve the chakram percept.

Haiz to All pllayers And Game Makers.... When will be the Fortuna Update....becaus game is getting a little bit Boooooooooooooring without the new updates.... We all want the new update in game!!!!!!!!!!!!! Please Gama makers Let out the New Chroma prime Warframe And Fortuna update.......Let it out as fast a possible.....Why Neeed a wait So loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong time? 

Archived