Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mask of the Revenant: Hotfix 23.8.1

[DE]Drew

ty for update
but i still can't finish revenant quest, it's stuck and won't progress at all, please do something for it ty.
i stuck on second fragment, and after getting that it just repeat that and repeat and won't go for third fragment,
i have all of his parts, and crafted

11 часов назад, Jackal2k3000 сказал:

DE, with my power strength i was getting 13 charges and today's update i'm getting 10. why would you nerf that without adding to th build notes ?

try checking your build, i'm still getting 13 charges with the same 224% strength as before

hope DE won't listen to the speed maniacs and leave Nezha be.

btw, if Nezha's speed would be tied to his power strength then for those who don't want speeding him up it would mean forgetting about 3rd and 4th skills pretty much.. is that really worth it tho

The Founding Warlord system is nice and is much needed but can you xD like make it for clans that it isn't active in, cause my clan's Founding Warlord has been offline since 150 days and the Warlord hasn't logged in for the past 329 days, so is it possible to make it so that an active member gets chosen ? Like an active member with the most resource contributions or you know think of some criteria so the system won't just select anyone but someone who is active and has actually helped the clan.

9 hours ago, Eu-Sunt-Dracul said:

The Founding Warlord system is nice and is much needed but can you xD like make it for clans that it isn't active in, cause my clan's Founding Warlord has been offline since 150 days and the Warlord hasn't logged in for the past 329 days, so is it possible to make it so that an active member gets chosen ? Like an active member with the most resource contributions or you know think of some criteria so the system won't just select anyone but someone who is active and has actually helped the clan.

yea i agree, DE make inactive players that is founding warlord not founding warlord im a founding warlord and im active EVERY single day 

On 2018-09-14 at 9:49 AM, [DE]Drew said:

Changes:

• Changed GPU Particles low/medium/high quality preset from disabled/low/medium to disabled/low/high.
  • Revenant Mesmer smoke effect is now only seen on yourself, not other players, to improve performance and visibility. 
  • Clans will now ignore players who have been inactive for more than 30 days when automatically choosing a Founding Warlord (Note: this is not retroactive for Clans that have already selected one). 
  • Made some micro-optimizations to Visibility and Zoning.
  • Made some micro-optimizations to the Graphics and Sound drivers.

Fixes:

• Fixed an issue with lingering FX resulting from Revenant frequently using Reave and Danse Macabre.
  • Fixed Zephyr Prime left wings clipping into her arm.
  • Fixed a script error when trying to enter 2FA code with on screen keyboard.
  • Fixed Low particle quality setting stopping Warding Halo effect from spinning.
  • Fixed the Y button callout for opening match making drop down showing on teammates as well.
  • Fixed a script error with Divine Spears.
  • Fixed a script error with Warding Halo.
  • Fixed a script error with Danse Macabre.
  • Fixed a script error with Enthrall.
  • Fixed Blazing Chakram giving health/energy orbs from corpses. 
  • Fixed a script error that could occur while trading. 
  • Fixed Empyrean diorama not showing impaled enemies on spears and missing FX. 

i haven't gotten into this stuff yet but i might with all bugs fixed 😛

This update is so nice! Thanks so much DE.

But Will it be possible to make the teleport animation for the blazing chakram simillar to slipstream augment not stopping the player movement and just be more fluid. The teleport animation feels a little clunky.

I think DE pablo's idea is also nice. Allowing teleport only for charged blazing chakram and not on the regular throw.

On 2018-09-15 at 8:23 AM, ikissedabear said:

try checking your build, i'm still getting 13 charges with the same 224% strength as before

hope DE won't listen to the speed maniacs and leave Nezha be.

btw, if Nezha's speed would be tied to his power strength then for those who don't want speeding him up it would mean forgetting about 3rd and 4th skills pretty much.. is that really worth it tho

ok i've checked it. maybe i was wrong. i'm not entirely sure at this point. but since you say yours is fine. i'll consider it was an error on my part 

On 2018-09-14 at 4:49 PM, [DE]Drew said:

Fixes:

• Fixed Low particle quality setting stopping Warding Halo effect from spinning.

Could you add option to make effects like Warding Halo and Health Conversion static or remove their visual effects? I played Nezha at low setting because in that case it wasn't spinning all the time, maybe there are other people who don't like such spinning effects too.

Reposting this since it was posted in the previous update thread right before this hotfix dropped:

On 2018-09-14 at 12:32 PM, Askaris said:

Regarding the operator face accessory emissive change; while the energy colour is indeed derived from suit energy, it's also still taking the colour from the secondary accessory colour. To illustrate;

Firstly, here's my suit energy, a slightly blue tinted green.

BsrP2vyh.jpg

Now, the head. Note how the energy colour is a more yellowish green.

4NkaLvdh.jpg

Now finally, let's see how it looks with the accessory secondary colour set to black. Note that it's now the expected shade of green, as there's no longer an additional tone being added to it.

X6tu0zgh.jpg

Archived