Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Platinum stolen or disappeared from my account Help!

CB4RKERS

Hello, all my Platinum disappeared after the Nezha luxury design update, I have asked for help to support but nobody answers me. I got all this Platinum selling parts in the market.

Can anybody help me?

Thank you!

Edited by CB4RKERS

8 minutes ago, CB4RKERS said:

Can anybody help me?

Yes, support can. Anyone else... I doubt it.

The only thing I can think of is illegal plat - which kinda correlates with what you've said but only support can prove this.

Edited by ngrazer

2 hours ago, Nomayonnaiseinireland said:

My plat always seems to disappear when a new deluxe skin comes out as well. I can't think why. >_>

Probably drug smugglers stealing plat from trusting players by convincing them to buy the latest "skins". Which is just a fancy name for Warframe dust. As we know is an Epicdemic sweeping the world.  

Trading for plat does have a very small chance of being illegit, in which case it'll be deleted from your account and if you go into the negative because of that, your account is closed.

I would be surprised of players being majorly impacted if they make a lot of different trades, the chances of getting stung by fake plat griefers more than once has got to be pretty small. So cases where all your plat going missing sounds more like either user error, like accidently sticking an extra digit in a trade and not noticing, sever glitch when buying something from the store so mulitple purchases are registered, or someone else logged into your account and liberated your plat for tge greater good.

Edited by Ghogiel

hace 36 minutos, Ghogiel dijo:

Trading for plat does have a very small chance of being illegit, in which case it'll be deleted from your account and if you go into the negative because of that, your account is closed.

I would be surprised of players being majorly impacted if they make a lot of different trades, the chances of getting stung by fake plat griefers more than once has got to be pretty small. So cases where all your plat going missing sounds more like either user error, like accidently sticking an extra digit in a trade and not noticing, sever glitch when buying something from the store so mulitple purchases are registered, or someone else logged into your account and liberated your plat for tge greater good.

The problem is that I have not bought anything for a while. I also had 621 Platinums, it is a strange amount to have an error. I went from 621 to 0 😢

2 hours ago, Ghogiel said:

This. Most likely you either spent platinum accidentally rushing something or buying something for platinum when you meant to buy for credits. I've made hundreds of trades and never received fake platinum, the best rule to go by for that is, if a deal seems too good to be true and their MR is low, I don't trade with them.

Edited by Endless-Waltz

What the other peoples said before me is right and this thing is actually happens some times if you " luckily " meet with persons like that. The only solution is the support no matter how much time you need to wait, because the support can do actually some help but they are busy so the reply could be a week or two in special causes more but if you are lucky then they could answer in 2-3 day after your question.

Many different people, surely it can't all be bad plat. 

From 621 to 0 = someone used ur account and transferred the plat to his own account via a trade. 

It could possibly be a bug, but seems very weird that there would be a specific glitch that takes all ur plat. 

hace 9 horas, CB4RKERS dijo:

Seven days after asking for support help, I still have no answer.

http://img.fenixzone.net/i/TD2i6uY.png

Get in line...my ticket is  about 2 weeks ago...still not even a "we are looking at it".

Meanwile i have 40 weapons, 4 warframes and other items waiting at forge because the PL I BOUGHT went missing even while my Acc was online and have "double check in" security.

hace 3 horas, Leivindur dijo:

Get in line...my ticket is  about 2 weeks ago...still not even a "we are looking at it".

Meanwile i have 40 weapons, 4 warframes and other items waiting at forge because the PL I BOUGHT went missing even while my Acc was online and have "double check in" security. 

I understand that they have a lot of work, but this is far from being acceptable...