Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Battle Royale

LordPancakez

Warframe open worlds are really big and recently Battle Royale PvP are up and coming so a way to bring back PvP in warframe could be introduction of a Battle Royale mode in the open world of Eidolon and/or Fortuna.

What does everyone else think?

Edited by LordPancakez

If you look at Battlerite, it's a prime example of how much work gets put into a Battle Royale, the game suffered huge criticisms for going that route with PvP (on top of making it a separate game entirely); only redeeming factor is the unique perspective on it.

If I'm being honest, I don't think it's worth the resources to maintain direct PvP content in warframe. I would rather them focus on completing the PvE content, giving us good progression loops, so that it stops mattering what they're working on.

8 minutes ago, -Bv-Qrow_Wraith said:

I want Battle Royale, but not in the PVP. I want to go in with a team of 4-8 people is a survival like competition to who can make it the furthest with enemies, bosses and eximus units raining in on you while Nef Anyo tries to bombard you from orbit. 

This would be a interesting game mode, COD BO2 zombies had a similar thing where the players were split into two groups and had to be the last ones standing to win, they couldn't kill each other or share loot either, it was a really fun mode and will fit nicely into Warframe

19 minutes ago, -Bv-Qrow_Wraith said:

I want Battle Royale, but not in the PVP. I want to go in with a team of 4-8 people is a survival like competition to who can make it the furthest with enemies, bosses and eximus units raining in on you while Nef Anyo tries to bombard you from orbit. 

This ...... actually sounds like fun. Limit the number or respawns and dont allow for down regeneration ... unlimited ammo and leave energy regeneration up to the player.