Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

Thanks for the amazing stream y'all! I also got the riven drop, even if it was for a weapon I won't use -_- 

However the 16 minute slow mode in Twitch chat seemed like a random amount of time and excessive. Maybe I just think that, but couldn't even put an answer in chat because I had to wait 1000 seconds between every single message.

Just to show what I was seeing if I tried to type something after I put a message in chat.

9w0gvFX.png

Edit: It was fun to watch a dev stream that went longer than usual. Was quite invested into you finishing that hunt.

So my questions and Opinions about this Devstream:

K-Drives: They seem to be slower then first time we saw it, have to sadly say if they stay that slow i better stick to my Ark-
          Wing instead. Question: Will you be able to use Melee or Secondary weapons while you drive them? (Would be nice)

Outposts: We saw on Tennocon you can capture them? (IF i get it right) Will they stay captured as long as we are on the map or
          Will they just be enemy controlled again after it? (If some stay captured would be nice, feeling like more impact on
          the game if your missions actually do something.... unlike Plains of Eidolon generic missions)

Rebecca Hunting: GO FOR IT! Hunt it! (I seriously didnt had a problem watching that dont worry) Just... dont you got Animal
                 Instinct equiped on your Sentinel and shouldnt that show the Animal? (Would be at least usefull)
                 Lesson she teached us all: Never give up
                 Question: Will you also hunt flying animals or wall and ceiling crawling animals as well maybe?

Also: YES i saw the Rubico Prime! Cant wait having this nice piece of Hunting Gear for.... bigger pray. Thanks DE!
Still, is it really nessacary to make a 30 minute wait time on Twitch until you can write something again? So often i would like
to just say something in a certein moment (mostly asking questions) and cant.

So do i actually get an answer from the devs now on this? (So why do i ask that if they wont answer me that?)

That level of satisfaction when you finally found that elusive Bolarola.

Kudos to Reb for her persistence, really! Tip of the hat, I was emotionally invested the whole way. 🙂 

Many thanks for letting us have that little closure at the end. 😉 

The lack of concrete details for Melee 3.0 has been incredibly frustrating. It really makes me feel foolish for anticipating these streams so much. It feels like we're being kept in the dark about a system that every one of us interacts with every time we play. I understand that it's still deep in development, but surely you must have some real numbers to share by now? Or details on mod behavior? Weren't we supposed to get an updated dev workshop a month ago?

I wish there would be a real Melee 3.0 devstream, where that was what was actually discussed from the beginning to the very end. I've watched every stream where it's been mentioned, and if you added together every moment these changes to the fundamental backbone of Warframe's combat have been discussed, it would still be shorter than just the time spent today looking for venusian scat.

Meh. Not a very informative stream this time. The same questions are continuously being asked, might be a idea to dedicate a stream to talking about those items (reworks, current bugs, melee 3.0 in detail, other changes that you're currently testing). I don't expect to get a full scope to the dev team's plans, that would be silly, but discussion on some more larger topics would be insightful.

2 minutes ago, Sageis said:

The hunt was fun to watch but I am seriously concerned about the potential difficulty of it vs the reward of 150 standing. 

Remember this is a dev build, not representative of the final version, and versions like this often have placeholder values, the standing payout included. 😉 

Also, unlike Tennocon, this was non-scripted. They saw how it worked, where the kinks are, and now they can polish it further.

Unless I missed it, I think none of the questions from 'Coming Soon: Devstream #116' thread was brought up during the Devstream at all. I know you got a lot to show, but someone could have gone over the question lists while you're trying to catch the Bolalora. Devstream is the only means for the community to ask their burning questions. I do hope questions from the community would get a bit more screen time in future Devstreams.

The gameplay didn't really show us anything new, and none of the questions that were posted on the "Coming Soon" thread were asked at all. Unless there is going to be a dedicated stream for our questions just do away with that portion. This stream was just 40 minutes of tracking an animal, which we've seen before. 

Archived