Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Thanks for Watching Devstream #116!

[DE]Rebecca

I am not sure this is the right thread for it, but after watching the stream, and Spacemom showing off the K-drive in Fortuna, I think it is kind of slow for my liking. (I know, still in development build, but I am just going to comment based on that).

I think it should have like 3-speed (Fast, Faster, OMGSPACETIMECONTINUUMFAST) that can be toggled each button press for the accelerator (?). Hold the button to maintain that selected speed. Maybe can add a little SFX indicator too. Plus, I noticed on the sides of the K-drive, near the back there are three lights. Maybe that can be used as another SFX indicator.

That was painful.

After 1 month of no devstream, promises of shown content, melee, new channeling, a whole remaster...40 minutes of stubborness.

Lowest point ever reached in a devstream, unrespectful for a big chunk of viewers that weren't enjoying it, unrespectful for the co-workers that were probably very embarassed because some content wasn't clearly working properly.

Not to mention that it was pretty clear for everyone that has ever played a snadbox that the animal wouldn't have spawned with a 4 star "wanted" rating.

10 hours ago, Xpo.vos said:

I tried asking this during multiple times the Devstream, but it might've slipped past because the streamchat was doing a mile a minute, but is there any information on the state of the Trials?

Because when they were taken from the game, the devteam told us they would keep the playerbase posted on the progress. 

It's been half a year. A bit more, even. Half a year of complete radio silence.

What gives? Is there really nothing done at all? Or are youreslly hoping we'd just forget and move on?

I'll post this here as well, because I'd really like to hear just something.

Thanks for answering questions!* Oh wait... 1.0

Still, nice devstream as always. And nice hunt btw :B. But i still think a relatively long QA session would be nice considering the amount of interesting questions there's.

*I'm saying this because despite asking for questions i don't think a single one was answered in the stream yesterday afaik. Not to say what was showed wasn't cool, don't get me wrong.
Unrelated note: I got the riven (Rifle).

I am against the idea to give something good as twitch drop reward, which i got btw.. but for some player that didn’t, they feel cheated and some of them even get salty, so please stop that and turn it into gift of the lotus instead.. i guess the reason behind it so more people will watch the show, but it just make more problems in the end..

My comment about the show, im not really put my attention on devstream anymore, especially since almost every show recently showing k-drive most of the time, only answered a few questions (and i think it’s an easy one), and almost nothing new that got me excited.. so please, dedicate next devstream to answer as much questions as possible, from the old post to the new one..

8 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaSlayer said:

That was painful.

After 1 month of no devstream, promises of shown content, melee, new channeling, a whole remaster...40 minutes of stubborness.

Lowest point ever reached in a devstream, unrespectful for a big chunk of viewers that weren't enjoying it, unrespectful for the co-workers that were probably very embarassed because some content wasn't clearly working properly.

Not to mention that it was pretty clear for everyone that has ever played a snadbox that the animal wouldn't have spawned with a 4 star "wanted" rating.

This. 

For a almost 1 hour of no informative run they should be done on prime time. No on a dev stream. 

After 1 month of no dev stream we spect enough information for like 3 pages.

The stream was 20 min of real content. 50 min of crap hunt.

Archived